πŸ’Š [ESX][QB-Core] Drugs Creator - All-In-One In-Game Admin Menu for Drug Harvesting, Crafting, Selling, and Use

Good morning,

Are the labs instances or open?

has this been updated to work with the latest qb-core/qb-inventory for the QBCore.Function.HasItem or is it still using QBCore:HasItem?

Ok so i am just now getting to test this script out. So far it is amazing and if gonna make my life as a dev so much easier. How ever i do wanna make a simple suggestion. I went to make an effect for my coke went to go to the taking method. Noticed there is no snorting. I would love if yall could add that. If you smoke coke that then becomes crack so yea. Other then that thanks for such great work.

1 Like

please add the possibility to enter custom values for the drugs effects

Example:
AS-IS: a drug can give an effect for 50% armor
COULD-BE: a drug can give an effect of X% armor (x being a number entered by admin)

also add the possibility to add an effect to remove stress.
Ex: smoke a joint and reduce 10% of the actual stress

I know that the script is supposed to limit how much drugs a user could sell, and that is dependent on whether the script or the server got restarted. I notice that players are able to log out and log back in and resume selling after reaching that cap. Is there another setting within the script for that?

1 Like

Hello, are you referring to NPC selling?

Yes I am referring to the NPC selling feature.

Yes I am referring to the NPC selling feature. I thought that it would only reset after a server restart or after the script restarts, but I noticed that they can circumvent it by logging out and back in.

Yes, just solved with an update :wink:

1 Like

Wait you are for real? Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

You are welcome

Suggestion:
Add a Go to Location button in the drugs field creator so that you can quickly teleport to the location of the field.

Suggestion:

An Option for TextUI insted of helpnotification.

Suggestion :

• Add the possibility to choose the item given by the NPCs during a sale.

• Add a stock variable on the fields that goes down during the harvest and goes up with time. This would allow to create interactions when two gangs harvest on the same point.

3 Likes

Drugs Creator 4.27

• Added detection in case a server side object gets deleted by external script (for example β€œanticheats”)
2 Likes

Suggestion: The ability to set a prop for when drugs are used. I have custon props for every drugs imaginable so would be cool if I could set them to be seen when the drugs are used. I figured it wouldn;t be too big of an add where some of your other scripts can use props. Unsure how much more difficult it is for it to use my custom props though rather then native ones.

1 Like

It should be a way that when a update is available it keep all the sellable item in the script like it does with the craft-able items

wit the chances on the drug fields, how do u make it so its 100%

can you help me, i cant se jobs when i try to create a new lab
i use jobs creator to

Please add the possibilty to set a amount of time is needed to sell drugs to pushers and narcos