💊 [ESX][QB-Core] Drugs Creator - All-In-One In-Game Admin Menu for Drug Harvesting, Crafting, Selling, and Use

Yes the script works on esx :+1:

my haverstable items list vanished from drugcreator menu
how do i get them to show again?

Yes I know, I have the script

1 Like

so when selling drugs to npcs is their anyway we can change the closestped to like a spawned ped. like peds spawn by you to get drugs

1 Like

Hello, you can do that if you create your own code for it, Drugs Creator will recognize the ped anyway

where do you configure the pedsell? does that go into the script config or the server config?

1 Like

Hello, in /drugscreator menu

Update 4.25

• Fixed bug with qs-inventory in QBCore regarding nil value
  • Fixed bug with OX inventory related to black money in QBCore

Have to update the script

I have a suggestion on the Labs and correlation to there fail effects, blowing up and setting fire.
I would suggest giving the option to personalize these effects to individual labs, so some can have them, and some not. having the bench burn someone or explode because they messed up a joint roll is kind of none immersive, but it is a great script so thank you

1 Like

hi, I would like some advice on where to set the respawn time of a prop when I harvest it.
example: I have cannabis, I harvest it from the field and I want the next flower to appear in maybe an hour

[Suggestion #1] Add a selling variable that [servers can activate from the config] changes based on the items being sold that day. For example, if everyone is selling the same type of drug [e.g. weed for this example], then weed the price of weed would be reduced, based on the configurable variable.

Additionally, another config that would increase the price of drugs based on the quantity of drugs created. This could also work in conjunction with the other variable, but provides more configuration possibilities for servers. For example, if users are not making certain drugs the demand for those drugs would increase the price, thus prompting users to make those drugs as well.

The outcome is a healthy balance where everyone is attempting to make all of the drugs and servers can activate these values to promote greater rp interactions. Currently, users will focus their attention on whatever drug makes the most money, which leads to grinding one item.

Indeed there are other benefits that drugs have, such as the affects associated with those drugs. The power-users already know about these and prompt them to focus on having a variety of options.

The script is robust and I believe has greater potential to expand offerings that would limit the use of other drug related scripts.

[Suggestion 2] Adding a probability to each created drug for users to get addicted based on using a configurable amount of the drug. In turn, creating some items that would help rehab those who were addicted. Servers can opt to give those items to certain jobs [For example: Narcan to cops and ems].

3 Likes

[SUGGESTION] Option to enable/disable drugs, not only delete from the list. An option to have it enable in-game or disabled.

How can I fix this issue im having im on QB

1 Like

could you also add negative side affects to drug effects. it would make sense that drugs have perks aswell as side effects that have to be taken into consideration when using them for example either stamina reduction, health loss by amount ex:20% or 50% , lower strength things like that.

Also might be more complex but adding addiction depending on how much or how often a player uses drugs with another drug to be able to cure the addiction overtime or in small amounts with each use.

[Suggestion] This may be a personal opinion, but it would be great if the progress bar could be changed to match the others on servers - This would help keep server huds aligned and not mismatched.

[Suggestion] Third eye compatibility, I know this may only benefit a % of script users however would again, allow servers to be more aligned and not having mismatched ways to interact with things.

2 Likes

i second this i was actually just about to recommend a target option for qb-target, qtarget, and ox_target

Does it support ESXi 1.9?

1 Like

Yes, it does

I have reviewed the help document and my common file looks like this, but I am still unable to collect and obtain anything~
exports(‘lulu’, function()
return ESX
end)

AddEventHandler(‘esx:getSharedObject’, function(cb)
cb(ESX)
end)

if GetResourceState(‘ox_inventory’) ~= ‘missing’ then
Config.OxInventory = true
end