[ESX,QB] AV Multicharacter [NFS Heat]

Preview: AV Multicharacter [NFS Heat] [Fivem Script] - YouTube
Buy here: Tebex

Features

• Compatible with latest ESX and QBCore Frameworks.

• You don’t need to wipe anything from your current players database.

• You can create multiple scenes and give them different spawn locations and animations.

• Players can select the scene they want and the vehicles to spawn with their character.

• The UI source code is included (made with React).

• This script uses Fivem Escrow protection in a really minimum portion of code to prevent leaks, all Framework related functions are exposed so you can make this script fully compatible with your server Framework and/or clothing script.

• Here’s a list of the files you have full access: https://i.imgur.com/AmcdCOn.png

• Dependencies: oxmysql, ox_lib, av_skills(optional), AV VIP (optional)

• The interiors are from Gabz and they are NOT included.

Code is accessible 95% open
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +1,500
Requirements ox_lib, oxmysql and gabz maps
Support Yes
4 Likes

Hey ! A command for admin to add more slot for players is already inside ? ^^

1 Like

People in the tuner shop from gabz can they see players in the multicharacter selection?

1 Like

Hi!, no they won’t see anything

Is there a way to get that working for esx 1.7.5? Because I dont think there is the exports event tho … :frowning:

The script was developed using latest ESX and QB versions, if there’s any difference between latest ESX and your current version, you will need to find them, all the Framework functions are open

QQ图片20230413071558
There was a failure when spawning, and there will be an infinite screen
“av_multicharacter: defaultSpawn” before
“esx:onPlayerJoined” is not sent to es_extended
This glitch happens randomly

why block my discord

I’m getting a ped script error what could it be my guy just spawns to regular ped doesn’t give me character selection and sometimes doesnt even let me create a character or select a character

we are trying to get av-multicharacter to load the qb-spawn ui to allow ppl to spawn at legion but every time we set the customspawn to true and we try to load in it puts us up in the sky unable to do anything any thoughts

The interiors are from Gabz and they are NOT included.

What interiors are used? Gabz has quite a few interiors on his/her store and if you tell your customers what interior you used we could replicate it by using the same Gabz one .

is it possible to hide the skill level preview from character select?

@AV_Scripts

Yes u can remove it in config