Esx_property duplicate item with invited player

When I invite someone in my property, if he chooses to open the inventory of my property he can see my items. When he tries to move a said item from property storage to his player’s inventory, he is able to do it just fine. Problem is that the item does not get removed at all from my storage, therefore it’s duplicating.
There is no posted solution anywhere about this issue. My Lua knowledge is limited because I recently started getting into scripting. I do not know what step could help me solve this one at all because esx_property seems a bit complicated for me.
I would be happy if either the invited played had no access to the hosts inventory at all OR if he has access, retrieving an item from him would remove it from the hosts inventory

Furthermore, I wanted to let you know that I’m using ESX 1.2 and edited esx_inventoryHud from Dutch players (I’ve don’t what they instructed about enabling esxproperty support already)

See the code of esx_property and go to the code on server.lua where add the item to player

Alright I went there mate but really, can’t see what I have to tweak there to make it work.
All it does from what I see is check if you are the owner of the property and then just adds the item to your inventory…

I’m sorry, could you please help me do that? I’m ready…

I’ve found the issue and pushed a change on https://github.com/dutchplayers/ESX-1.2-Inventory-HUD

Just update your esx_inventoryhud/client/property.lua from the github above and the issue should be fixed.

How do you invite another player into your home.?