[ESX] [PAID-RELEASE] LMX Bodybag Script

Introducing the Ultimate Custom Bodybag Script for FiveM!

Unleash the power of our unique, one-of-a-kind Custom Bodybag Script that allows you to, well, BAG SOMEONE ! This script is specifically tailored for the ESX Legacy framework and has been rigorously tested on versions 1.7.5 and up.

0.00 ms USAGE (Optimized)

Choose between an item or command that’s fully customizable to suit your preferences! The default item and command is **bodybag**.

:star2: Script Features:

• Creates a realistic bodybag prop

• Detailed animations for bagging and burying

• Configurable character deletion (permanently delete characters upon bagging)

• Adjustable bagging and burying times

• Customizable burial zones or bury anywhere

• Unparalleled Discord support

• Wasabi Ambulance compatibility (configuration required; detailed instructions provided in editable/config.lua)

:movie_camera: How It Works:

For a comprehensive understanding, we highly recommend watching our [YouTube Video] In a nutshell, once you’ve taken someone to the desired burial spot and killed them, use the command or item to “Bag Them Up”. The burial process begins automatically, with customizable durations set in the config file (default: 5 seconds for bagging, 20 seconds for burial).

After burial, choose whether to permanently delete the character (CK or Character Killed) with the option to designate specific “Zones” where CKs are allowed. Set up a graveyard, gang house, or any location of your choosing!

:wrench: Dependencies:

:link: Useful Links:

• Purchase here! This link will send you directly to our store where you can purchase the script and check out other releases coming soon!

• YouTube Video for a visual explanation of the script.

Get ready to elevate your FiveM experience with our groundbreaking Custom Bodybag Script !

Note: This script uses the FiveM asset escrow system

Code is accessible No (only config)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 600+
Requirements Listed Above
Support Yes

Why use Polyzone when Ox_lib provides a faster/more optimized solution?

I was not familiar with ox_lib’s zone capabilities, but I will definitely check that out, thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

this works on and off…sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt…its good when it does but just messes up a lot of RP when it stops working and I even tried re-install, clear cache but still doesnt work anymore

Hello! Thanks for your reply can you open a ticket in my discord and we will get this fixed for you ASAP!

1 Like

I found another one for now, but maybe when this one is fixed in the future I can go back to it. I did like how you customize add the zones and like I said when it works, it’s amazing! but it’s just too unreliable to keep right now.

does this not work anymore? no functionality on latest esx with latest ak47 base, using ak47 ambulance

Hi sir, at the moment it doesn’t support AK47’s base if you did make a purchase let me know by opening a ticket in the discord and sending the transaction ID we will see what we can do for you <3. Thanks for supporting us.

1 Like