[ESX][PAID-RELEASE] Hobo's Development: "Advanced Jail"

Thank you! Its much appreciated!

1 Like

Amazing script, well worth the money, in my opinion it’s priced to low given the RP opportunities this script creates, The config can be a little overwhelming with there being so many lines of code,

Web hook feature is superior.

Have only played around with it abit but I have already found one bug.

1 Like

Had the pleasure to test beforehand, very recommended, there’s nothing like it!

1 Like

Thank you, what is the current bug?

curious what happens if a player were to log out, during prison sentence?

So I am using code design spawn select and when choosing a personal spawn rather than a predetermined location it doesn’t take you back to prison at all.

It should put them back in when they log back in

1 Like

So the script runs off of the ‘esx:playerLoaded’ event so if thats not triggered then thats why!

Yeah I see that, i have also another bug, I use the uncle just mlo and sometimes when being put in the cell the player falls through the map and lands outside and the jail time is 0

Im not sure what could be causing that but if that keeps happening let me know and I can try to fix that in the next patch. It could of been a one time thing due to the mlo not loading

has happened to a few different players tbf mate doesnt seem to be a one off

Im looking into fixing this issue!

Appreciate it

Two questions for ya. Would it be possible to add a Discord Webhook that takes a picture of the player when they are at the mugshot?

What HUD is that? :grinning:

Uh probably, but you would need screenshot basic for that to work. I could setup a plugin for it in the script.

The hud is called ev-hud, its free on these forums

2 Likes

I already use screenshot basic :slight_smile: if you could set up a plugin and lmk I’ll def be interested in it!

Yup! I will look into it in the next patch / updates!

1 Like

Some people are whinge for $20 Broo amazing work and never seen a good scrip[t like this and I think price is very reasonable. and its sad coz its soo cheap those one of the whinge people might buy and leak. always put a IP lock /

You can’t sell IP locked resources on forums :grinning:

For esx legacy?