[ESX][PAID] Knatus Art of Guitar

knatus_art_of_guitar

Hello!, from a long time i wanted to open my own shop in tebex and here i go with the first post on my shop. This is a very simple resource which you can let your players set their most artistic side free, playing a guitar around the world and opening the gameplay to the next level.

Features:

• Play synchronized guitar songs with all players near with 3D sound!
  • Configure all new songs you want with easy configuration (i recomend solo guitar covers but any song can be added).
  • Diferents guitars will be needed to play diferents song, so is a great reward for your players get a specific guitar!
  • Play together option: you will be able to play a guitar song synchronized with other player (Also you can start two diferent songs at the same time and try a good mix! Great if you add Guitar and Bass versions of any song)
  • Fully optimized 0.00 in resmon and 0.01 - 0.02 only when the player is playing the guitar.
  • You will get next updates for free and can decide how the updates will be.
  • Pay as you want, this resource doesnt have a specific price only a very cheap minimum.
  • ESX limit or ESX weight ready, doesnt matter what version do you have.
  • Discord VIP status to get faster and direct support, also you can report any issues in there. (Discord link on tebex homepage)

Previews

Download

Tebex Shop

First of all thank you everyone for all the love the script is receiving :heart:

There is some Updates:

• Serverside Optimization improved.
  • Synchronization improved.
  • 2 More songs added my default.
  • Added Localization option (Translate/change language easily).
  • Added option to configure the default volume of the songs.
  • Play together option: you will be able to play a guitar song synchronized with other player (Also you can start two diferent songs at the same time and try a good mix! Great if you add Guitar and Bass versions of any song)

Next planned feautures:

• Skill system: Improve your skill by playing the guitar and unlock new songs

Installation and configuration options in README.md

5 Likes

Can I make my own songs and add them?

For sure! just be sure the file format is in .mp3 or .ogg. All instructions needed come with the script at Readme file

1 Like

Great guy and a great script for roleplay, we’re going to use this script to have live bands at player businesses such as clubs etc, very easy to add your own songs aswell… and there’s some cool updates coming i have heard, i rate this:

5/:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar: guitars.

1 Like

First of all thank you everyone for all the love the script is receiving :heart:

There is some Updates:

• Serverside Optimization improved.
  • Synchronization improved.
  • 2 More songs added by default.
  • Added Localization option (Translate/change language easily).
  • Added option to configure the default volume of the songs.

Next planned features:

• Skill system: Improve your skill by playing the guitar and unlock new songs
  • Play togheter option which you can play as a duo totally synchronized

When we can except skill system/play together? ^^ Btw my community loves your Script, me also

Happy to announce:

A little new update was added:

- Play Together option has been added, use "/playtogether [ID]" to play a song synchronized with other player, the song will have a little delay between both players to make it possible to difference the two instances of the song 2022-02-06 19-45-46

Nice!

Update with skills =[[[[

would you consider qbcore?