[ESX] [PAID] Illegal Credit Card's System (RP Illegal credit card system metadata, ox_target)

card

Preview
Buy on tebex 7.99$
Video Preview

Description

Deluxe Illegal credit card is an advanced , new and innovative illegal credit card system based on ox_target and ox_inventory that will allow you to get random and illegal credit cards from an npc.

Features

Deluxe-IllegalCreditCardđź’ł

• Credit card system in ox_inventory metadata
  • OX_Target interactions with configurable models
  • Deposit / Withdraw on each unique credit card
  • Fully configurable based on how you want it to work
  • Fully customizable config files
  • Event-based protected callbacks
  • Fully optimized 0.00 ms in idle/active
  • Discord webhooks supported
  • Documentation

Obtain the resource now [7.99$]

Get deluxe-illegalcreditcard on tebex → https://deluxedevelopment.tebex.io/package/5920091
Get other deluxe scripts → https://deluxedevelopment.tebex.io/

Documentation
Deluxe Illegal Credit Card → https://deluxedevelopment.gitbook.io/api-docs/esx-scripts-paid/deluxe-illegalcreditcard

Code is accessible Config Only
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000+
Requirements ox_inventory, ox_lib, ox_target
Support Yes
6 Likes

qbcore?

Currently it supports ESX only. It is planned to expand to QBCore as well in a near future

Actual insane release

just got it and as always a very nice work! :grinning:

Any chance of this working on QS inventory

Can you update to add pay with item option? Very interested in this

1 Like

If you mean that players can use the item and send money with the card to another player , probably today i will release an update that allows you to do that (if enabled from config). I’ll post here when there is any update and the script contains itself a built in update checker. Lots of updates are expected to come

Yes! I looked at the qs-inventory documentation and i can already tell you that i’m going toadd the config to choose between ox_inventory and qs-inventory very soon

1 Like

Updated deluxe-illegalcc to v1.1

• Added ATM Animation , the updated resource is already available in the cfx assets store

Added in Config.lua:

Config.ATM_Animation = {
    enabled = true, -- Enable / Disable the ATM Animation
    dict = 'anim@amb@prop_human_atm@interior@male@enter', -- Animation
    animation = 'enter', -- Animation type
    time = 3 -- Duration of the animation (in seconds)
}

Support in discord was amazing helped me configuring it all

flawless job! works smooth!

Updated deluxe-illegalcc to v1.2

• Added usable item to transfer money from card to other players bank account through their id (Config.EnableItemPayments)

Added in Config.lua:

Config.EnableItemPayments = true -- Enable / Disable item payments (Will let you use each credit card and send bank money to other players)

Added in Config.Translation:
    ["transfer_money_title"] = "Transfer money from illegal card",
    ["amount_to_transfer"] = "Amount of money to deposit to player bank account",
    ["player_id_transfer"] = "Player ID that will receive the money",
    ["player_id_transfer_title"] = "Player ID",
    ["deposit_amount_transfer_title"] = "Deposit Amount",
    ["card_transfer"] = "Credit Card Transfer",
    ["you_transfered"] = "You transfered %s from your credit card to Player ID: [%s] Bank Account" , -- Keep the %s for the value
    ["you_couldnt_transfer"] = "You don't have enough money on your card to make a transfer. Your have %s$ cash on this card",  -- Keep the %s for the value
    ["player_not_online"] = "Player ID: %s is not online.",  -- Keep the %s for the value

Updated deluxe-illegalcc to v1.3
Preview 1.3

• Added balance type (you can now set your own items as balance for the credit card system) Check Config.BalanceType

Added in Config.lua:

Config.BalanceType = 'bank' -- Set here the balance type (If not bank it will directly be considered as an item so make sure to set a proper weight in your inventory for the balance too)

New Big Update coming tomorrow!

Updated deluxe-illegalcc to v1.3.1
Check my other paid resources too:
deluxe-deathmatch
deluxe-wipe

• Added Police alert chance when players use ATMs and added support for cd_dispatch
  • Code refacturing

Added in Config.lua :

Config.AlertPolice = true -- Enable / Disable police alert when someone tries to insert a credit card into the ATM

Config.AlertPoliceChance = 15 -- % Of the chances of sending the alert to police 1-100
Config.AlertType = 'ox' -- Currently available : ox, cd_dispatch
Config.AlertJobName = 'police' -- Job name that will receive the message
Config.AutoSetGps = true -- Enables automatic gps set for police when they get the alert / false it doesn't enable it.

Support for cd_dispatch below the config:

-- Custom CD_Dispatch settings if you enabled it in AlertType . Otherwise don't touch
Config.AlertCD_Dispatch = {
    job_table = {'police', }, 
    title = '10-15 - ATM Illegal Card',
    message = 'A {sex} robbing a store at {street}',  -- Placeholders for sex and street
    flash = 0,
    sound = 1,
    blip = {
        sprite = 431, 
        scale = 1.2, 
        colour = 3,
        text = '911 - ATM Illegal Card',
        time = 5,
        radius = 0,
    }
}

easy to configure, another good release from you guys