[ESX] [Paid] Disease - Add the chance of getting sick to the players! With infections!

Introduction

Hello everyone! I decided on this script to improve the RP experience of the players and create some possible work for the doctors! With this fully configurable script, you will have the opportunity to create and use diseases!

Script working

There are currently 4 diseases available (I'm happy to update with new ideas, so please propose them to me!):
  • Broken leg: The walk will be limping, it will definitely fall if it starts while there is a 25% chance of falling while standing.
  • Cold: There will be a sneeze animation and black screen as a closed eye simulation.
  • Headache: Vibration of the screen
  • Stomach Ache: You will be hungrier.

Config

There is the possibility in the config to set whatever is needed. It is configured to give you the choice of whether the diseases should be contagious or not.

~ If anyone is interested I’m available to help you put the option in the doctors menu.

How do you get sick?

• The player can get sick completely randomly.
  • For stomach ache, you get sick if you are hungry within a certain amount of time.
  • For colds, it could also happen when the weather is rainy or snowy or even while you are in the water.
  • Your leg could break if you are shot or hit by a vehicle

How can I be treated?

From version v1.0.3, doctors will have the possibility to diagnose a blip, so that the system tells them the treatment. Treatments are items that, if used, after the animation of the pill will cure the disease.

Contagion options!

In case you choose to make them contagious:
  • The broken leg would only infect people who would be hit by the fall.
  • A cold would only infect nearby players.

Update v1.0.4 (02/10/2021)
Starting with this version, it is possible to set masks that decrease the probability of being infected and areas in which there is a lower or greater probability of being infected.
All updates are free. Latest version: 1.0.5

Conclusions
Any disease can be added or removed! Since the script is not obfuscated, it will allow you to add whatever you want with a few simple steps.

Demonstration: esx_disease - YouTube
Price: €8+Tax
Buy it now: https://imhivanzh.tebex.io/category/1832218 (If there are problems with the script contact me!)

9 Likes

Hello, is there any dependencies for this script ? (Maybe esx_status?)
And does it saves diseases after reconnections and reboots ?

Copy of the tuto here

1 Like
1 Like

Hi, the only dependency is es_extended, obviously it has everything synchronized with the database.

Hi, I did not know it, but I can tell you that it is completely different, just look at it uses esx_status.

1 Like

Hi! The disease and effects are different, also, in that code, you have to work a lot to add other effects, you can only have one disease at a time and the code doesn’t seem optimized to me very much. It is also not contagious.

1 Like

Looks cool. Good job!

1 Like

This is something amazing what every roleplaye server needs it’s so amazing and looks great :heart: :fire:

1 Like

When a player gets sick, will he die? Or will it continue like that?

1 Like

I see it’s your birthday! Thanks and best wishes!

Diseases are not fatal in themselves, but they will certainly kill you, if for example you are driving and sneezing, you will probably crash, if you fall, you will take damage!

Thanks

Suggestion make player have to sleep/rest identify an entity and press E to sleep. If player dont sleep start ragdoling randomly and maybe black screens. Until he falls asleep on the street. Then a timer to get him up.

Ok, yeah, it’s totally doable, but I don’t think it’s about a disease script, more like an “esx_sleep” maybe? With a possible integration to the disease script that if you don’t sleep maybe you get a headache.
Thank you for the tip!

Let me know what you think.

If you make it separate add a sleep bar. And redbull or coffe to keep players awake. If they drink.

Also to disease scrip add a sickness bar so that people can see their status, and know when to take medicine

It’s not something you build up over time, it’s a completely random situation, so a bar wouldn’t be useful. For the other idea, however, it could be very interesting.

This looks cool man :smiley:

1 Like

Can the players feel cold when they are wet?

Do you intend to increase the likelihood of having a cold if you are in the water?

1 Like