[ESX][PAID] DD-illegaltrades (Moneywash/Blackmarket)

This is a script where you go to a person and you have access to a moneywash and whitelisted jobs have access to blackmarket.

Moneywash

The moneywash feature allows the player to pick 3 different options on how they want to wash the dirty money then wait the time and come back and collect.

Blackmarket

The blackmarket is whitelisted jobs only which will roll items/weapons which are selected based on rarity common,uncommon,rare,legendary & exotic. Each job has there own rolls which they can buy until stock is out then they have to wait till reset.

Collect

When you order from the money wash or blackmarket you then can collect from the page.

Features

1. Open code

2. Everything changeable in config

3. Tested on a live server for over 1 month with V1Final

Dependencies

mythic_notify
progressBars

Video - DD illegalTrades - YouTube
Tebex - https://devdemon.tebex.io/package/4704509

Other Scripts
DD Chopshop - https://devdemon.tebex.io/package/4550028

Please leave feedback & any questions.

3 Likes

Great concept, but the UI is really ugly man… especially for 20 GBP.

We have this on our server and its looks good in game, The script itself has had great feedback from the money wash system and the black market.

1 Like

I’ve had the opportunity to see/play with this and it’s brilliant. Super easy to use and so much fun!

1 Like

Script looks decent, could use a UI modification but aside from that doesn’t look bad. I just wish people would stop overcharging for scripts on here… nearly 30usd for an illegal trade script… There is a ton of these out there, just with a different UI or set up with out this style of UI.

Looks nice, but I would NEVER pay $26-30usd for this personally. And I buy scripts all the time on here. Ask people like Inside-Scripts, Kallock, and a bunch more, I own almost ALL their scripts.

Yh alot of scripts out there but none like this one with automated rolls that has reset for whitelisted jobs. But i dropped the price down to £15 + tax.

2 Likes

A script and a developer well worth the price. I purchased this script and received both instant delivery and I was assisted in a timely manner with any questions that I asked. Thumbs up from me, a script is a script but you can’t buy good people.

1 Like