[ESX] [PAID] At0m Dark Hud

[ Description ]:

• I created a dark theme hud for ESX
  • The hud_settings was inspired by Codem Hud and the speedometer was inspired from Assetto Corsa
  • The Hud include status hud, basic money/bank hud with time, id and online players indicator
  • The speedometer has progress and text indicator and it also show the current rpm and fuel and damage level and last but not least it shows the gears from 1 to 7 and N and R
  • In the hud_settings you can choose from 3 different types of style (progress, text, radial) and you can change the speedo meter indicator kmh or mph

[ Requirements ]:

• esx_status
  • esx_basicneeds
  • LegacyFuel

[ Video ]:

Preview Video

[ Update ]:

• Displaying job and removed blur when you’re hungry
  • Added draggable element and alignable map
  • Now you can toggle the minimap to show all the time or only if you are in a car

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~600 + UI
Requirements LegacyFuel + esx_basicneeds + esx_status
Support Yes

Download ( 7EUR + TAX)

Get this resource at Tebex

3 Likes

If you can add blure when you need food and add job i take it right away :grin::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thx for the advices, I hope you like it :grin: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hud Blur Effect Bug
Screenshot 2023-01-15 184102

hey, is there an Update coming in the Future? Because its Outdated

Ok, I will check and fix it

1 Like

As you can see on the screenshot, you could possibly make minor adjustments or more config options or create an option to move freely.

and there is still the error of the HUD…

I am sorry for that, but for me its working fine, but I will check what is the problem and make the panels moveable

we are using esx Legacy 1.8.5 and 1.9.0

is there any other way to contact you ? except via the forum

I created more functions but i don’t have issue with the script and i already removed blur so it cannot be that.

When I switch to the shift mode, the KMH display lags when I shift… Maybe you can still improve something

• the HUD looks slightly stretched
  • Date and street could possibly move to the bottom right to the KMK display or make freely adjustable

I am looking forward to the next update

Currently we do not have the error any more I will contact you should one appear

the error is only in the character selection menu

It’s very strange because my previous fxserver version didn’t have that problem, than i updated the version and i still don’t have problem with that.

a user was so kind and sent me this picture the hud is so big when joining if you then enter /hud_settings and realign it it is stretched small…

Fixed that!

I think it’s really cool of you to react so quickly to the problems and improvements :slight_smile:

1 Like

Super cool Hud just bought me :smiley: what would be good is if you could still set in the settings whether the minimap is displayed all the time or only when you’re in the car

1 Like

I see, it’s a good idea! I will try to make that

1 Like