{ESX} [PAID] aStaffMode ➥ the opportunity to have a revolutionary tool for your FiveM server

I apologize for my English, I used DeepL to translate.

Hello everyone, I am happy to present you my resource

Explanatory notes :

The aStaffMode resource was designed for your FiveM servers, we give you the opportunity to have a revolutionary tool for your FiveM server.

Buy :
To subscribe to the resource please go here Subscribe aStaffMode !
You can purchase it from Purchased aStaffMode !

Info :
The resource is in French, if I see that there are a lot of people who would like to have it, I will make translations, The only file you have access to is config.lua where you can add a license to have access, add ranks ad infinitum, and modify permissions, and webook.

Features :
➽ Separate player and staff management.
Sent an In-game message.
Freeze the player.
Spectate the player. (When you perform this action, you will hear the players talking.).
Actions on the player (Revive & Heal).
Teleporting (About yourself, About him).
SetJob & SetJob2.
Refunds (cash, bank, black_money, items, weapon, ammunition) possibility to remove the player’s money.
View the inventory (Deleted an Item, Deleted an Weapon, Add/Remove Ammunition).
Warns (Add/Remove Warn, See the warnings, Modify the warnings already added).
History Ban (See the ban of the player in question, Delete ban, Ban a player).
Change group (Add a player as a Staff (mod, admin, superadmin, etc...)).
Le système de contrôle du personnel en jeu a été entièrement repensé (In-game => /help // Console /consolehelp).
System Logs : Each action performed, a different webook (for example : Ban, Warnings, Heal, Revive, etc...).
Carryover System : A player can report another player, a staff can see the reports and delete them.
Management of the Bans : This category is very important, you can unban a player, this avoids asking your founder to unban him.
Myself : Show names, NoClip, Show Blips, Super Jump, Super Speed, Invincible(Anti-Carkill), Teleport to the Marker, Delete vehicles, Delete PNJ,Objects,etc.
➽ The [aStaffMode] resource is secure if you don’t declare your license in the config.lua, you will be banned.
➽ OneSync Infinity compatible.
Optimized.
➽ Compatible ESX.

Performance :
0.00ms closed.
0.35ms opened.
0.50ms opened + all options active

Support :
Our entire team is ready to fix and correct any potential bugs that may arise. Join the Discord platform to get help.

Video (French): aStaffMode : Administration tools for fivem GTAV servers

CFX Formality :
Code is accessible : The only accessible code config.lua.
Subscription-based : Purchase.
Requirements : es_extended v1 or Legacy.
Support : After sales service ticket on discord.

2 Likes

Nice script but a little expensive

1 Like

Agreed , doesn’t stand out from EA and TX

Hello, indeed the price is a little excessive, but you must know that it is a paying resource and in view of what I propose that your blows really, a tool of administration of this type is revolutionary for the current FiveM servers.

Thank you for posting a review, because it helps me a lot your opinions.

I would like to know what the meanings are EA and TX ?

Easy Admin and TX Admin

1 Like

Update 10/11/2022 :
Don't forget to add the SQL table users_jails in your DB available in the folder [MYSQL]..
In the (player management) you can TP the player in question and you can return him to this position.
You can search by ID in the player and staff management.
Basic jails system, the evolution will be in the next update, just missing a timer. (I let you discover).
The Console & Server command system has been put in the config to make it easier for you, and you can rename it etc..
Vous pouvez maintenant changer l'image de profil discord webook dans la configuration..
Lightning jump for the NoClip, you can enable it or not by changing the value from "true" to "false" in the config.lua.
Choose between job2_grades or job_grades2 in the config.lua (by default job2_grades) #msk
OPTIMIZATION of the code, client_side and server_side & and bug fix that is fixed.
Make a condition if the player is in jail that does not duplicate in the database.
Fix in the player management the insert in the table users_jails.
All prints are removed from the resource.
Correction of the reviveall, I had left just revive.

For the translation in EN, for the moment it is not available because I do not have an English buyer, when it will be the case I will make the translation.

Thank you for your understanding, have a nice late evening, thank you for reading.