Remove this thanks

Make sure the config door is set to be lockpicked. And the item is added and usable

Getting this when i load in and none of the doors work.

Best work with doorlocks . Thank you for sharing it !! Great job !!!

Hello I am using gabz_mrpd and wondering if I can make the front gate pillars lockable with this script?

Best doorlock bought you some coffe

1 Like

Love this script, makes it so much easier - would love for future, the ability to add individual people for e.g. if they buy an mlo and that we it would only be them that would have access

anyone that can help resolve this issue? thanks in advance

Remove states.json if it exists, make sure your config is setup correctly,

i did have it and i removed it now but it wasnt in the fxmanifest. All my doors have been added through the command so i believe everything is setup correctly. I do not see any issues.

Personally, I recommend reading. It’s a powerful skill to possess, especially when you use it to look at resources you plan on using.

if not canOpen then
		local group = xPlayer.getGroup()
		if group == 'admin' or group == 'superadmin' then
			print(group..' '..xPlayer.getName()..' was authorised to use a door')
			canOpen = true
		end
	end
3 Likes

i have an issues, when i lock hospital door, and the doctor die and got revived, he cannot open the doorlock, he must logout and login again.

1 Like

same :frowning:

Hey, I know GitHub now says no support for nui_doorlocks, I’m just having the slightest issue.

When I first join my server it won’t let me unlock the doors, when I restart the script it does? Do you have any suggestions? Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

have you looked in the script for the isDead function to make sure it is working correctly for your server?

everythings looks good,

btw anyone have a same problem ?

Hi, does anyone know how to fix this issue. Even people with mafia job, mechanic, ems job etc etc can unlock the doors at the MRPD (Gabz)

If someone know how to fix it, please let me know

Thank you

Set yourself as a user and test.

2 Likes

problem fixed, thanks a lot

Just wondering with this script, is is possible to use sody_clubs like gangs authorized for doors, currently I have to use esx_doorlock for gangs which is quite annoying

Having a problem where every now and then, noone can unlock the doors and the script will need ensuring. Once it has been ensured will work fine for another hour or two, then it will do it again :frowning: no errors