ESX Notification to Mythic Notify

Hey, I am having a slight issue with trying to convert the noticiations from ESX to Mythic Notify however, I have tried every possible combination to try and fix the error,
the file I am trying to configure is es_extended/server/paycheck.kya
this is the error I am getting:-

[  script:es_extended] Error parsing script @es_extended/server/paycheck.lua in resource es_extended: @es_extended/server/paycheck.lua:14: '}' expected near 'received_help'
 [    c-scripting-core] Failed to load script server/paycheck.lua.
 [  script:es_extended] Error loading script server/main.lua in resource es_extended: @es_extended/server/main.lua:505: attempt to call a nil value (field 'StartPayCheck')

I understand I am missing a } on line 14 however no matter where I try to put it, it seems to be wrong, this is my current code.

[My code that is getting the errors] TriggerClientEvent('mythic_notify:client:SendAlert', source, { type = 'success', text = '_U('received_help')}', salary, 0```

I have tried replacing the server/main.lua file however this does not prevail, any assistance would be great appreciated.

TriggerClientEvent(‘mythic_notify:client:SendAlert’, source, { type = ‘success’, text = 'You recieved ’ … salary … ’ '})

Just replace “You recieved” with your message, if not works im on mobile phone

Hey, thanks for the assistance - I tinkered a little further with it and found that the correct code is the following:

TriggerClientEvent('mythic_notify:client:SendAlert', xPlayer.source, { type = 'inform', text = _U('received_help', salary) })

The issue was I was calling source and not xPlayer.source as well as a misplaced }

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.