[ESX/NON ESX] Ultimate Ai/NPC Taxi (Highly Customizable) - Ai Taxi Pro

Bought this recently and it works great! The only I notice is in the console when I first join the server, it seems to repeat the message

[AiTaxiPro] Framework Detection: waiting for initialization of selected framework QBCore

Until I select a character from my character list, is this to be expected or do I need to change something in the config?

Hello, could you explain a bit about the formation of the file part, I am getting the same error. Thank you

Hello Kitanaoren,
our config files come as a JSON file and therefore have to contain valid JSON information to work.
If you just edit the default values, there should not be an issue.
But if you do break the JSON format and do not know where the issue is, you can use tools like this one (https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/) to find the issue.

I hope I was able to help you.
Best regards,
Alex from Codineer Digital

Thank you, this is a great script btw, you see, it’s weird being a boss and not feeling like one, it’s nice to feel like you have a personal driver sometimes, we put the presidential stretch on in the config and it looks amazing, the driver comes in hot but we just move out the way, he isn’t worse than our buses or especially the valet! It’s scary when the beast of a car you created is coming at you 45 miles per hour no breaks in sight!

But I am not meaning that it is any fault of yours as far as the json situation, honestly code is very touchy, and so that’s why when I saw it pop up I’d figure I would get more info in case this happens again or with another script.

The more ya know right :relaxed:

Hey @Kitanaoren,
you can set the driver’s speed and driving style in the config file.
In case you do not know much about driving styles, I recommend this tool made by Vespura: Driving Style Calculator - GTA V

Best regards,

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me, sorry my response is so late, and I’m fine with his driving, I think it’s funny when people stand there clearly seeing him coming at 50 mph, I have a terrible sense of humor lol it happened to my friend, but I do know from a bus script that changing the driving style sometimes can create a bigger issue, sometimes it doesn’t but if it isn’t exactly broken, I just leave it be and tell them to move out the way :sweat_smile: but this was the first script I ever bought, haven’t regretted it yet :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok so after much trial and error and even hiring a developer, I found that indeed it was the taxi script giving the error, I didn’t touch the json file at all, so I’m gonna just reinstall it clean and see if that doesn’t fix it, I’m sure it will be fine, I’m just relieved to have found it.
I took every script that wasn’t essential to find it and narrowed it down that way.

Ok so the issue is in the newton json, something i couldnt have messed with, so you would have to probably take a look because i cant fix it.

Update Edit:
Hey there, any update on fixing this error?
It says
Server list query returned an error: Newtonsoft.Json.Jsonreaderexception:error reading Jarray from Jsonreader. Path ‘’, line 0, osition 0.

This pops up, and it’s not something I know how to fix, I did try the thing you posted but it cannot find the error either.
Hopefully there will be an update soon.

For over a year I had been getting these errors and it always bothered me not knowing what it was. One day i then stripped my server script by script and found out it was every script from the floatdev team due to the json config. It really sucked because we relied heavily on all their scripts in our server - but between the resmon being extreamly high due to C+ instead of lua, and json config… we had to find alternatives :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately I believe they simply stop offering support and updating the resource, I’ve already paid 125 dollars to have a developer do a full diagnostic to see where and why the error was popping up but after clearing everything out and installing all resources painstakingly one at a time I too found it was this resource.

In this situation I do believe they should refrain from selling the resource if they dont plan on fixing this issue, ideally if you will sell a resource it is good to atleast let everyone know when you will discontinue support so they know what their getting into, and dont block off any code so it can be fixed.

Hello SAVRP,
I am very sorry that you are dissatisfied with our product. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
May I ask what exactly was the problem with you using json as the file format for configuration files?

Furthermore, according to FiveM developers, the displayed higher load on C# resources should not have any impact on the actual game performance. If you have noticed any noticeable effects, please let us know in which situations this problem occurred so that we can take care of it as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Hello Kitanaoren,
I am very sorry for not responding to your previous messages. For reasons as yet unknown, I was not shown that you had posted these messages here.

We also apologize for any inconvenience caused to your use of our product and hope that we can resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Support for the product has not been discontinued, of course, and updates will continue to be offered.

The error you described “Server list query returned an error: Newtonsoft.Json.Jsonreaderexception:error reading Jarray from Jsonreader. Path ‘’, line 0, osition 0.” could not be directly connected to the program code of our product, but we tried to find a solution to this problem.
Among other things, we found out that one of the FiveM developers related the error to a specific ESX version and that an update to ESX Final should fix the problem. Here is the link: I Got an error on Server Key Management - #9 by d-bubble.

Best regards,

1 Like

No need to apologize - I wasn’t dissatisfied with your product. I just had to make a sever decision to stop using them, as our server grew due to the resmon + hitches that a C+ compiled script causes. As for the Json error - having a json configured in a server causes the servers query list to return back as an error thus it doesn’t appear in the server listing… so for over a year we wernt even public, which meant no new players. The moment we figured that out, and turned off them, we grew…

Its life, and its fiveM - im not stressed about it. I think your scripts are amazing, but they are better placed for a private server, whitelisted, or single player server - where resmon, hitches, and server listing arnt a priority.

now… as for actual game performance impact, thats not accurate… resmon + hitches + c+ compiled scripts in general cause lower end PCs to drastically struggle. I myself run a 3090TI, Ryzen 9 5950x, 128gb ram… and between having the scripts in vs not having them in, I gained 15 fps…

but im not here to debate that, I just happened to see Kits post and realized I wasnt the only person who after a very long time, discovered a root in our server for the jsonreader error. There isnt a whole lot of information out there so hopefully this helps others who struggle to google their error.

Hey SAVRP,
Thank you for your kind reply.

It’s a little sad to hear that you can no longer use our products on your server, but we appreciate you pointing out the issues, and we will address them to avoid the problems you describe in the future.

Best regards,

If you guys ever switch to lua - let me know, id gladly rebuy the scripts if thats what it took… again we loved having them, but while its on a json config, and C+ compiled script… it just bad for any server thats trying to gain traction.

I ain’t gonna lie I still use the taxi, I keep trying to find a way around the json error, how I know its the resource is because i cleared cache, stopped everything else except for the basic stuff from running, then started it and the error popped up. Our server is up to date as its a ak47 menan server, So hopefully we can kick the json or find a workaround, but as the fellow below me stated, the product itself is still a cut above the rest, very good and useful product. I look forward to updates. I am also srry for making the assumption that it wasn’t supported anymore, I definitely dont want to spread missinformation so thanks for clarifying that.

Hey, was just checking in as it’s almost a year later and I was wondering if any new updates came out and how I would go about getting them?

Hello Kitanaoren,
yes there were a couple of amazing updates.

You can get them by just downloading the latest version and that is it.

Best regards
Alex from Codineer

Where would I get the latest update? I cant recall if it was by keymaster or email sorry for the confusion.

Our resources are not in the keymaster since they are made in C#.
You should find all the necessary information and a link in the email.