[ESX] MoneyWash

Anyone know why i get this error when i press e?

It happens when your menu doesn’t have any table to display. Try debugging on something like table.insert

how do i get out of the building i have just teleported into the building but there is no exit or entrance

go to your esx_menu_default > html > js > app.js and then fix line 69
it is a problem with your esx menu not the money wash script

Use a tp script to get out.

where in the docs can you post image of location on map

When 2 people wash money at the same time they recieve the same amount wash money. Anyone help me?

icon shows on map but not there when i go to it

[script:esx_moneywash] Error parsing script @esx_moneywash/config.lua in resource esx_moneywash: @esx_moneywash/config.lua:13: ‘}’ expected (to close ‘{’ at line 12) near ‘.’

You either forgot a comma somewhere in the config or a closing bracket }

Double check what you added to the config and make sure you have commas in the right place and close your brackets.

1 Like

Can anny one send picture of the location i try with cord but icant pleas location , picture like that

As stated in the main post and several times in the comments. You need an ipl loader to load it.

I have been out of the fivem scene for a little over a year now but slowly getting back into it. If you search the forums you can probably find an ipl loader easily.

Or you can just change the cords to another location in the config file.

You have to put 2 coords inside yout teleport-script

the one, there the Moneywash is located: 1127.90, -3194.80, -40.40
the other one, from where ou teleported into the Moneywash (your coords)

What I was meaning was …there’s no interaction circle… to start the money wash.

It is based on job. If you don’t have the appropriate job then the circle won’t show.

Is there a way to remove that feature so that any job can do it??

Yes. Look at the config it tells you how. Just put the job as ‘any’

the jobs already set to any in the config.

Or do you want me to go to the client or something?.

What’s your config look like? Also check for errors in F8

Hello Crutchi. I found a Bug. If two Peoples wash ther Money at same Time… one of them get the Money what the other is wash. Example: person a washing 100$. People b waiting 1 second and start to wash 10000$. then person a and b get the return of person b.

i ineed help When I go here, there is nothing. Is there a certain job that you can show me?