[ESX] MoneyWash

you thnx for this!!

1 Like

Read the big bold print on the original topic. If you need to just move the coordinates in the config.

i got it to work thankyou for this money wash after trying to find a good tp script used it and worked.

1 Like

–esx_simpletp–

Config = {}
Config.Blackout = true
Config.Animation = true
Config.OnlyCars = false

Config.Teleport = {

Enter1 = {
	Pos = {x = 287.75, y = -1095.07, z = 29.82},
	Heading = 357.43,
	View = 10.0,
	Activate = 1.0,
	Text = '~g~[Departament]\n~s~Press [E] to enter',
	Posout = {x = 265.16, y = -1002.65, z = -100.01}
},

Exit1 = {
	Pos = {x = 266.06, y = -1007.9, z = -100.71},
	Heading = 266.92,
	View = 5.0,
	Activate = 1.0,
	Text = '~g~[Departament]\n~s~Press [E] to exit',
	Posout = {x = 290.72, y = -1094.86, z = 28.41}
}

}

who is the location?

Use a ipl like Bobs ipl to load the actualy map location and then set up teleports with a teleport script to get there. OR change the location in the config to another xyz that fits your needs.

[RELEASE] v2: Fix holes in the map (up to After Hours) - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

I set my taxrate to 0.00 but it keeps taking 20% of the black money. So if i wash 100€, i get 80€.
Any solution for this?
Thanks
Kind regards

If you dont want to take a tax at all set the rate to 1.00 not 0.00. If you look at the script you would see it times the rate to the amount so 100*1.00 would equal 100

Hello,

The script is working, but the timer is not. When activating timer, i get “SCRIPT error server/main.lua:8: attempt to compare nil with number”

What’s your config look like

Config 					= {}

Config.Locale 			= 'en'
Config.DrawDistance 	= 10

local second = 1000
local minute = 60 * second
local hour = 60 * minute

--[[ 
	Below are the zones for laundering. You can set multiple zones just follow the format below. 
	Failure to do so will result in the script breaking.
	Set the job to 'any' if you want anybody to use the location. Otherwise set the required job you want to use for the location
	Any job not allowed to use the location WILL NOT see a marker or get a popup to use it.

EXAMPLE LOCATION!!! JUST COPY THIS AND PASTE TO ADD MORE LOCATIONS!

{
		Pos = {
			{x = 1090.84 , y = -2233.43 , z = 31.5}
		},

Jobs = {
			--'any', -- SET THE 'any' TAG TO ALLOW ALL JOBS INCLUDING POLICE TO USE THE LOCATION
			--'miner',
			--'cardealer'
		},
		TaxRate = 0.50, -- set taxrate per spot. Default is 0.5 or 50% of the dirty you will get back in clean
		enableTimer = false, -- Enable ONLY IF you want a timer on the money washing. Keep in mind the Player does not have to stay at the wash for it to actually wash the money.
		timer = 5 * second -- Actual Timer for the spot. The * amount will determine if its hours, second, or minutes. which are found above. DEFAULT: 5 * second
	},

]]

Config.Zones = {

['LaundryMat'] = {	
		Pos = { 
			{x = 1122.5 , y = -3194.98 , z = -40.60},
		},

Jobs = {
			--'any', -- set to 'any' to allow the location for any player regardless of job
			'mechanic'
		},
		TaxRate = 0.50, -- set taxrate per spot. Default is 0.5 or 50% of the dirty you will get back in clean
		enableTimer = true, -- Enable ONLY IF you want a timer on the money washing. Keep in mind the Player does not have to stay at the wash for it to actually wash the money.
		timer = 5 * second, -- Actual Timer for the spot. The * amount will determine if its hours, second, or minutes. which are found above. DEFAULT: 5 * second
		Size = {x = 1.5, y = 1.5, z = 1.5},
		Color = {r = 120, g = 120, b = 0},
		Type = 27,

},

['Warehouse'] = {
		Pos = {
			{x = 1090.84 , y = -2233.43 , z = 31.5}
		},

Jobs = {
			--'any', -- set to 'any' to allow the location for any player regardless of job
			'taxi'
		},
		TaxRate = 0.85, -- set taxrate per spot. Default is 0.85 or 85% of the dirty you will get back in clean
		enableTimer = false, -- Enable ONLY IF you want a timer on the money washing. Keep in mind the Player does not have to stay at the wash for it to actually wash the money.
		timer = 5 * second, -- Actual Timer for the spot. The * amount will determine if its hours, second, or minutes. which are found above. DEFAULT: 5 * second
		Size = {x = 1.5, y = 1.5, z = 1.5},
		Color = {r = 255, g = 120, b = 0},
		Type = 1,

}
}

So as you see i havent changed much…

Just tested and I’m not receiving that error. I pulled from the latest git and loaded into the server enable the timer on the first location that was the only config I changed and it washed successfully after 5 seconds.

Did you edit the server.lua at all? Try pulling the latest git again and reinstalling.

It works now, not sure what i edited first but yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

the script is great, but can someone help me set it to be washable with a specific subrange? For example, that you can wash only the boss of the job and not like now that everyone who has that job can wash

If I only want to use it for the boss, how should I add a script?

Can some one tell me how to add blips in svript plz

This didn’t have blips but they aren’t hard to add. Use the blips natives. I’m on my mobile so can’t loin right now.

Blips native is that plugin or a script can some one direct me plz