ESX Menu Dynamic Options

Hi guys,
I just started learning scripting but I kinda understand how things work. I have followed Opod’s tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKYf_CwVImI to create a menu.
It gives an item when ever an option is clicked. However I want to remove an option or make it unavailable to buy it again when its clicked (Kind of dynamic options [I think for this I need sql]). How can I do this?
If there’s a resource or a video explaining this, feel free to attach it.
Thanks for the help in advance!

1 Like

I dont think this is an option with esx menu, you could modify esx menu to do this or you could do it in nui and learn html,javascript,lua and then you can make your menu how ever you want it to look/work

1 Like

Thanks for your reply,
I have managed to implement it. The logic behind it is that, when an option gets picked and the requested item is given to the client, a value in the database changes to 0.
Every time the client requests to open the menu, the server checks the database and returns a value. If the returned value is 0 then the label of the option changes to something like “out of stock” and the requested item cannot be purchased. I don’t know if this made sense. This logic may be a very bad way of implementing but like I said I just started. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.