ESX Menu Default Design

I created design for ESX menu default.
Just simply put into esx folder and replace the old menu default.
If u want change “menu head” image, u can change it in css file. Just only upload image to internet (for example to imgur ), copy url and paste into css file

Made by Atomic :heart:

Download: esx_menu_default.7z (326.4 KB)

Original: Flat esx_menu_default

58 Likes

Could you please upload the files to the forum?

1 Like

Looks awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I just sat there redesigning my own… Then you release one as soon as im done hahaha. Good job.

Nice Thanks :grinning:

1 Like

Wow looking good.

1 Like

Thanks

Okay so I would like to put in a different header for each different kind of menu. I believe I have it set up that way but I think your header is overriding the other headers. Is it possible you could tell me how to get rid of that header completely?

Edit-
Got rid of the header but my headers still won’t show. Not sure why. Will update if I figure it out

Thanks for uploading this this looks lit!:fire:

1 Like

:heart:

ESX Need help fitting the options in the menu. I know it has to do with the CSS. I have been messing with it all day but I still dont get to make the options fit in. Please some help, I am really new to this.

2 Likes

Hey need a help here, i want to make the inventory, invoices, etcc in the top left corner of the screen, anyone here can help me how to do it ?

I’m trying to move the Title text more to the bottom, but nothing reacts to that.
Can you tell me what class i need to change for that in the css ?

I have a clean images in the background so i made the title text bigger but now it needs to be center middle top and bottom.

EDIT: Found it. Changed the line-height: from the .menu .head.
Now i can’t get my custom font to work. Loads in the same as yours.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!
Can anyone direct me where I can move the menu to the right?
The chat is overlapping.

Thank you!

** I found what I was looking for
This is in each resource (police, shops, ect…) - Thanks again.

in the css where it say left or right you can you move either the chat box or the menu

Does it also replace the inventory etc etc?

1 Like

Well, you think that is a script because even if you don’t know anything about css it just take 2 sec.
I made one for my server in 2 sec

1 Like

how to change the image

1 Like