[ESX] [QBCore] - Mechanic Tablet

Showcase: YouTube Link (Click)
Tebex: Link (Click)

Features:

• ALL JOBS:
    View all jobs that has been made.
    Full details shown (customers name, billed amount, plate, modifications, note and the mechanic)

• DATABASE:
    Search for any player owned vehicles, and perform mechanical modifications to it. (Brakes, Transmission, Suspension, Engine and Turbo)

• DATABASE NEW JOB:
    When performing a upgrade to the vehicle you’re sitting in and has been selected, you can choose whatever upgrades that you would like to perform. Enter the desired bill amount and a note.

• AVAILABLE MODIFICATIONS:
    Check all available modifications, and a recommended price. These are for the mechanics to have an idea of what they should charge each customer.

12 Likes

looks insane bro, nice

2 Likes

Looks Really good good job on that UI, Thanks for your contribution to the community, GLWS. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks ^^

Looks great, too bad I’m a poor bastard lol. I’d love to work with this!

2 Likes

good job, design is so good

1 Like

As one of the initial testers. This is one of the best assets I could of brought to the Mechanics during my development. I have been using all three of his MDTs and let me tell you, They are all worth the price.

1 Like

Good shit

1 Like

Now supports QBCore aswell ^^

1 Like

Looks cool asf

1 Like

it’s so good !!, great work

1 Like

When I showed this to the mech in my city they went nuts !!! This resource just runs so smooth and so clean :ok_hand: please keep banging them out for qbcore !

1 Like

Will this work with ESX 1.2

Hello.
No, I only support the latest core versions. So esx legacy is a requirement, as shown in the tebex.

1 Like

Anyway you could do it for esx 1.2 as the server would love this in.

Sadly it’s just not possible for me to keep an eye out for that many core versions, why I only support the latest versions of esx legacy and qbcore. ^

You think it could work with 1.2 mate? As esx legacy is sort of them same? Like has it been tested for 1.2? If not might just buy it and try to see if it works

Is this compatible with your customs script?

Would love to buy it, but i would need colour change, lights and other modifications also to replace my ls customs fully…

Or do you have any additional script in mind for that?

I wouldn’t recommend this resource to replace ls customs 100%, it only offers what’s shown in the image.
The html and css files can be edited, so if you’d like to change it’s look to a whole other thing, than that’d be possible. :smiley:

(Sorry for the long respond time, been sick and busy with my company)