Esx mafia, biker, cartel, gangjob

Im using Mafia , but how can i show Society money in the menu?

script is broken now, the drag function doesn’t work, people is not attach and it desync

Hi, is anyway to make the armory payment with black money? Wich code must i change to get this works?

why i cant buy weapon? just showing in the menu buy weapon and if i click nothing happen.(mafia)

how to i take off ‘wash money’ from mafia menu?

Who has problems with washing in 24 hours, the solution is here: [HELP] ESX_Society MoneyWashCron

To bad i can’t get none of them working.
But thanks for the share anyway.

Mafia job worked ingame but cartels f6 menu does not open…?? help!!

I am configuring the esx_mafia but when installing it I do not see any point, here I leave the procedure I did
1- Download the attached file to this thread
2- I put the folder esx_mafia to the resources folder
3- meti esx_mafia.sql in my data base
4- start esx_mafia in server.cfg
5- Change the blip and all the points.
6- I turn on the server and there is nothing.

(Note: menu f6 does work)

I have it “true”, but it still not working

any one know how to do bypass this

5151 and now im getting this some one know how to fix it

so i already solve the problems now the problem the i got its the i dont have a blip where i can go and interact with mafia cartel or gang any one know ho to fix it plz

1 Like

press " ´ "buttion. Its 1 left from backspace orsmth

When i try to change into biker clothes i turn into an NPC. any suggestions how to make it use the clothes in the SQL ?

How do i make the script use the clothes that i have in my SQL ??

change key in client/main.lua | ctr+F search for “IsControlPressed”
change

if IsControlPressed(0, Keys[’=’])

to this

if IsControlPressed(0, Keys[‘F6’])

cant buy weapon and stored weapon at mafia

For members of only the Mafia on my server, their GPS Route waypoint breaks and stops working about 15min after login everytime. What could be causing this? It doesn’t happen to any other job on the server.

I have the same problem!

I’m trying to add helicopter spawn point for jobs but its not working please help :’/

Edit : I coded it by myselft it took my 5 hours but i finally made it…If you need hit me up !