Esx_lscustom

For the esx_lscustom, the prices of tuning upgrades is broken. The price of the upgrades are reasonable for some cars but others they are absurd. I have tried editing the math formula, also the config set prices. Please help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go to your config.lua of lscustoms:

C:\FXServer\resources[esx]\esx_lscustom

line 459 you will see this:

modEngine = {
label = _U(ā€˜engineā€™),
parent = ā€˜upgradesā€™,
modType = 11,
price = {6.20, 6.40, 6.60, 6.70}
},

for what you want you should edit price = {6.20, 6.40, 6.60, 6.70}
An example:

modEngine = {
parent = ā€˜upgradesā€™,
modType = 11,
price = {2.20, 4.40, 6.40, 8.30}
},

Continue like this for the rest of the modifications

1 Like

I have been doing this but when I leave the server then join again the prices reset any ideas?

resolved?

1 Like

nope it is not

set price in database vehicle

Hey, please help my with prices. I need price would be the same on every car. Not for Vehicle price in percents

1 Like

I do not remember very well this function exactly I think it is so, it will be a matter of trying. Remember to make a backup.

The lscustom price is synchronized with the vehicleshop, in this case the price of the vehicle will be divided between 100 ā€œ/ 100ā€ and then multiplied by the price set in the lscustom config example:

if a car is worth 35000

In this case, what he does in the lscustom is to divide the price of the purchased vehicle and divide it by 100. 35000/100 = 350, then multiply it by the value placed in the config.

if you placed 6.9 to change the color of the car in this case it would be like this, 350 * 6.9 = 2415

then to add a color to a vehicle worth $ 2415

sorry for my bad English,

The value you are looking for is in the client, lua del lscustom

look for the code in the script with this

ā€œ/ 100ā€ and you will find out how it works.

Find what I wanted, but still thanks for trying to help! :slight_smile:

How do I make it so the mechano job has the lscustoms upgrade menu as a separate menu so they donā€™t have to enter the shop they can just upgrade it with a separate menu

How can I fix the price? Can you help me?

modEngine = {
parent = ā€˜upgradesā€™,
modType = 11,
price = {29.20, 36.40, 45.60, 10.00}
with this numbers the prices are 29200$ first stage 36400$ second stage 45600$ third stage and 10000$ fourth stage
how can i make them to be a % from the car price for every cas specific and i cant understand how to make it
I will be so thankful if someone can help

did u find out any solution of this issue?
every time the server started, admin need to manually restart for the right price

Nope, we somehow just restarted the server and somehow the script started working corectly, try setting custom price for the ungine,turbo, transmission and etc, it may work

I have this bug:

found a solution for the bug?
I also have the bug that when my server restart i manually need to restart esx_lscustom to make the price change again. Somehow everytime u restart the server it makes the prices extremly high