[esx] ls custom + benny's

Hey just a quick question. is there any way to modify the prices for this as im wanting a set price. not prices based on some maths script thing because some of the mods are so damn expencive

Can someone help?

I have a secondary vehicle shop named bmvehicles that I use for car imports, is there a way to add a second shop to this so that the tuning prices are accurate?

1 Like

You can change prices by altering the “price” in config.lua

ex:
neonColor = {
label = _U(‘neons’),
parent = ‘cosmetics’,
modType = ‘neonColor’,
price = 0.50
},

Change the price to whatever you’d want it to be. The price is calculated by a math.floor in client.lua so you’d need to alter that if you want set prices.

You’d need to edit the script so it reads from your “bmvehicles” table and gets the cars pricing for that shop instead of your default vehicles.

How can i fix that custom mod kits shows up?

I tried to add it as well instead of just completely change it over but no luck yet

Anyone know why its not detecting my custom car modifications? Like and skirts, spoilers, etc arent showing in bennys.

1 Like

Anyone know how to add addon wheels to lsc

How can I disable the blips?

If anyone gets time it would be appreciated, just looking to add a way for lscustoms to read prices of my second vehicle shop called bmvehicles in the database etc

Does this work with hydraulics and all?

So i have this problem that none of the options are showing up but if i restart the car resource then they show up. Any ideas how to fix this?

For example i tried couple custom cars, none of the upgrades showed up but if i restarted the car resource and went back to the customs it showed them up… Ive been trying to find out why its not showing up the upgrades without restarting the car resource…

1 Like

Anyone have found out why customs do not show any of the upgrades but level 1’s and no visual upgrades until the car resource is restarted?

1 Like

is there a script for the fix kits? I have been trying to find something that we can get repair kits.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-esx-mechanic-job

This add fixkits as a item and their functionality

Thank you for the reply back. I appreciate that

Hello, how to make LSCustom is only can do by a mechanic? Thanks

edit config and put this one to true
Config.IsMechanicJobOnly = true

When I change to this, mecano cannot modift the vehicle inside the blips /no blips avail in the lsc