[esx] ls custom + benny's

Top notch answer, I wish I could pin it xD

3 Likes

Not by default. You can add Benny’s as a location. But all LSC’s have Benny’s options.

1 Like

In your next update could you make it so cosmetic upgrades are hidden if the vehicle cannot support it. (The list is pretty long). Great script btw thank you for every thing you do for this community. Defiantly a fan of your work :slight_smile:

Did someone find a fix to get both wheels on the motorcycles to switch when using this script?

hmmm. Does this not require MySQL?

how would I add it, like make it the default for all locations? All I am getting is the original LSC

Hey, Did you figure out how to make everything not free

Hey,

Is there anyway to lock Bennys, LScustom and Beekers so only a mechanic may use them?

1 Like

Is there a list of supported Benny cars?

@renaiku “Use mecano account when isMecanoJobOnly = true” means it can be whitelisted?

Benny’s garage, why is there no option to upgrade a car when I have a car that supports benny?

anyone other can answer me this question, please?

You pretty much answered the question yourself.
isMecanoJobOnly = true” = Do you wish to use the modification only if Mecano Player is online and available on the server? true or false. Pretty much mean that only mecano can use this script if set to true. So is it whitelisted = Yes for player that have the mecano job as their job.

thx for the answert…it wasn’t working thats why we ask :wink:

When I back out of the menu, the menu disapears and my car gets stuck.

Do you know if there is a way to set a fix prices for all the upgrades… instead of specific for that car price?

How do u lower the prices of upgrades?

I’m having a problem with addon cars with liveries when I go to the option for livery it says the car has none although if I spawn the car with /car it spawn with a different livery each time

1 Like

How do i change it ? to make it to mecano only ?

1 Like

Did u find solution?