[esx] ls custom + benny's

Does this work with hydraulics and all?

So i have this problem that none of the options are showing up but if i restart the car resource then they show up. Any ideas how to fix this?

For example i tried couple custom cars, none of the upgrades showed up but if i restarted the car resource and went back to the customs it showed them up… Ive been trying to find out why its not showing up the upgrades without restarting the car resource…

1 Like

Anyone have found out why customs do not show any of the upgrades but level 1’s and no visual upgrades until the car resource is restarted?

1 Like

is there a script for the fix kits? I have been trying to find something that we can get repair kits.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-esx-mechanic-job

This add fixkits as a item and their functionality

Thank you for the reply back. I appreciate that

Hello, how to make LSCustom is only can do by a mechanic? Thanks

edit config and put this one to true
Config.IsMechanicJobOnly = true

When I change to this, mecano cannot modift the vehicle inside the blips /no blips avail in the lsc

Got the same thing running on ESX on a stand alone server. All the LSC shops work, but no marker for bennies. I have all my dependencies installed correctly, so not sure what gives.

What amazes me is the lack of response and help from the community. If you find a solution, share it, help out, that’s what the community is for.

2 Likes

Hello, is there a way to change the color of the neon in the speakers/plaques,speedometers and some parts of interior ? example: when you install the zebra interrior in the car, its only black and can’t be changed. or when i bought primo (on our rp server) i got it randomly with blue interrior, and i cant change the speedometer or the outer part of seats from blue to anything, also the neon plaque/speakers are blue.

How can i change the parts prices? i have esx_vehicleshop… and its like the resource takes a % of the car price, and thats the price of the autopart right?

Got the same thing, can pull in, but nothing. All resources and dependencies are installed…
Anyone have an answer for this?

where benny’s ??? ls custom only ???

no money is taken from my account when i buy something?

LS Custom and Benny’s it’s the same car upgrade options just in different places?

Would love to have the bennys in one location with a menu and LS customs with a separate menu so I can put that in a different location.

Still no answer to this? I’m sure we’d all like to hear something, even if it’s “We’re looking into it”…

Can you help me with this to set specific prices? i’m struggling with the maths