[ESX Legacy] How to add new item

Hi, I started new server with my friends to test scripts and have fun with it. But after hard time trying setting up the server I cannot be able to create new item label in HeidiSQL or somewhere else because I don’t know how to. If you know how to could you please teach me as you are teaching to kid. As I said I’m new in this ESX section…

Thank you for your time.

Sum: I want to add shield/weapon to data base and spawn it as an item in my inventory. I have the lua codes but don’t know how to add as an item…

First things first, how am I the first one to respond to this?
Anyways, So for armor you can code your own script using this native

To create a item in your database first locate the “items” table inside your database, to create a Item you have to press right click and press “insert row” then it will create a new row here you can add the name The label, and the limit/weight (depends on framework)

To get a idea of code look at other scripts such as for your armor look at esx-extraitems.

1 Like

Perhaps one of the following reasons might help you to understand why:

1. People are busy and don’t get time to visit the forum
  2. People visit the forum, but are looking for help, not looking to help
  3. People don’t know the answer to this topic
  4. People are just rude and unwilling to help, they view the topic and just close it because they can
  5. People are worried about the looming global recession, their minds have become numb, they visit the forum and idle around without contributing to the forum before closing their tab and starting to search for a second job online

High probability that it’s one of the reasons above.

you got too much time on your hands m8

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.