[ESX LEGACY] [FREE] esx_identity by exerr

Modified esx_idientity visually and practically under esx_legacy framework added interesting features and completely changed the visual effect of the script

Showcase: Esx identity by exerr for esx_legacy framework [ FiveM] - YouTube

Download: GitHub - exerek/esx_identity

5 Likes

nice identity! but when i start it I have an error
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script @es_extended/imports.lua.
[ script:esx_identity] Error loading script server/main.lua in resource esx_identity: @esx_identity/server/main.lua:3: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)
[ script:esx_identity] stack traceback:
[ script:esx_identity] @esx_identity/server/main.lua:3: in main chunk
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script server/main.lua.

Can you help me with this?

It is for esx-legacy, you can pass it by making the calls to ESX on its client-side and server-side.

2 Likes

As xFlizzy wrote, this is made for the legacy framework, so the script will not work with other frameworks without modifications to the script.

1 Like

I need to put this in my server and it wil work fine?

1 Like

If you have correctly installed the esx_legacy framework with all the necessary stuff for it my script will work for you correctly

great job

2 Likes

Currently the menu is in front of my character, how do I change the position of the menu?

ESX = nil
TriggerEvent(‘esx:getSharedObject’, function(obj) ESX=obj end)

1 Like

This is because you may be using esx v1 final or you don’t have imports.lua in es_extended. imports.lua is present in esx legacy only. So I think you might need to update to esx legacy that is 1.3 update.

hello when i try to create a character it doesnt let me click the button create i have tried diffrent esx_identitys and its the same pls help THANK YOU also no errors shown

hello when i try to create a character it doesnt let me click the button create i have tried diffrent esx_identitys and its the same pls help THANK YOU also no errors shown

----------- Trad FR:

Locales[‘pl’] = {
[‘show_active_character’] = ‘Afficher le courrier actif’,
[‘active_character’] = ‘Messagerie active: ~b~%s~s~’,
[‘error_active_character’] = “Une erreur s’est produite lors de la rĂ©cupĂ©ration de votre nom. Veuillez contacter l’administrateur.”,
[‘delete_character’] = ‘Supprimez votre personnage et crĂ©ez-en un nouveau’,
[‘deleted_character’] = ‘Votre personnage a Ă©tĂ© supprimĂ©.’,
[‘error_delete_character’] = “Une erreur s’est produite lors de la suppression de votre personnage. Veuillez contacter l’administrateur.”,
[‘thank_you_for_registering’] = “Bienvenue sur Fire Roleplay, bon jeu.”,
[‘registration_error’] = “Une erreur s’est produite lors de l’enregistrement. Veuillez contacter l’administrateur.”,
[‘debug_xPlayer_get_first_name’] = “Donne ton nom”,
[‘debug_xPlayer_get_last_name’] = “Veuillez entrer votre nom de famille”,
[‘debug_xPlayer_get_full_name’] = “S’il vous plait entrez votre nom entier”,
[‘debug_xPlayer_get_sex’] = “Veuillez saisir votre sexe”,
[‘debug_xPlayer_get_dob’] = “Veuillez entrer votre date de naissance”,
[‘debug_xPlayer_get_height’] = “Entrez votre taille”,
[‘error_debug_xPlayer_get_first_name’] = “Une erreur s’est produite lors de la rĂ©cupĂ©ration de votre nom.”,
[‘error_debug_xPlayer_get_last_name’] = “Une erreur s’est produite lors de la rĂ©cupĂ©ration de votre nom.”,
[‘error_debug_xPlayer_get_full_name’] = “Une erreur s’est produite lors de la rĂ©cupĂ©ration de votre nom complet.”,
[‘error_debug_xPlayer_get_sex’] = “Une erreur s’est produite lors de la rĂ©cupĂ©ration de votre sexe.”,
[‘error_debug_xPlayer_get_dob’] = “Une erreur s’est produite lors de la rĂ©cupĂ©ration de la date de naissance.”,
[‘error_debug_xPlayer_get_height’] = “Une erreur s’est produite lors de la rĂ©cupĂ©ration de la croissance.”,
[‘return_debug_xPlayer_get_first_name’] = “Nom: ~b~%s”,
[‘return_debug_xPlayer_get_last_name’] = “Nom: ~b~%s”,
[‘return_debug_xPlayer_get_full_name’] = “Nom et prĂ©nom: ~b~%s”,
[‘return_debug_xPlayer_get_sex’] = “Sexe: ~b~%s”,
[‘return_debug_xPlayer_get_dob’] = “Date de naissance: ~b~%s”,
[‘return_debug_xPlayer_get_height’] = “Taille: ~b~%s centimùtres”,
[‘data_incorrect’] = ‘La date a Ă©tĂ© mal saisie. Veuillez rĂ©essayer.’,
[‘invalid_format’] = ‘La date a Ă©tĂ© mal saisie. Veuillez rĂ©essayer.’,
[‘no_identifier’] = ‘Une erreur s’est produite lors du chargement de votre personnage !\nCode d’erreur: identifier-missing\n\nLa cause de cette erreur est inconnue, votre identifiant est introuvable. Veuillez revenir plus tard ou signaler ce problĂšme Ă  l’équipe d’administration du serveur.’,
[‘missing_identity’] = ‘Une erreur s’est produite lors du chargement de votre personnage!\nCode d’erreur: identity-missing\n\nIl semble que votre identitĂ© manque, veuillez essayer de vous reconnecter.’,
[‘deleted_identity’] = ‘Votre personnage a Ă©tĂ© supprimĂ©. Rejoindre pour crĂ©er un nouveau personnage.’
}

he mate. nice job. i get this errors. someone can help?

no one can help?

how do i change the image? i tried too but it wont show up. i even renamed it to the one thats already inside the folder and its the same size H x W

its not letting download it

I have the same issue, do you have a fix?

What do I have to change so that the calendar appears in another language (or at least to change the date format)?