Esx_kashacters and es_extended 1.2

Hey Rott, Quick question for you… I am now investigating why I am not able to see the names, dob, and correct Gender and it actually turns out that these fields are not being generated within the users table on SQL.
For example, I have one entry that has all of this info and the identifier is linked to my steam: identifier… however for the two chars I made, theres 2 additional columns that are generated that have a few null fields that the original does not. Including name, gender, and DOB… I went ahead and manually added entries into the null fields and sure enough the data appeared on kashacters… Would you happen to know why this isn’t happening for me? Here is a screenshot of the database before and after I made adjustments to show the data correctly on the UI.

So looking a bit deeper, it actually appears the missing data is being created in the characters table instead of the users table… I have double checked that the characters table is set as an identifier however I am having no luck.

I have been working on this for over 2 days now and I cant seem to get this to function. I fallowed the github directions from RotteRagna and now when I select a character I rez in as Michael and cant move. I have looked over the code as best I know how (Not a programmer). Has anyone had any success? I am running ESX 1.2 with what I hope are all the latest ESX mods from the same github.

1 Like

hello so i followed this guide because i run es extended 1.2 https://github.com/FiveEYZ/esx_kashacter im running the v1 Final anyways i did everything but then my characters do not get registered into the database for the users tables here is my console

i dont understand this log, how can you fix this issue?

1 Like

same here. any fix yet?

not yet i dont know what to do here

so i fixed it. u need to make sure and edit the sql as dey said.

yea im still trying to figure out on how to even fix the sql for the script, my only issue im right now having is the database is not saving the characters

1 Like

same happened to me. but as i said. fix the edit the lengths an then the characters would save

Could you post your SQL?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.