[ESX] Job for admins - go on duty as an admin

No you cna change this in the config if its set to player management then you can have anyone setting themselves as this role however if you make it false for playermanagement only the server suprt admin and owners can assign others admin etc

Hi, Is there a reason why the lights on the admin,owner and ghost admin car dont flash like the police ? i would like it to be able to do this if possible. also my menu’s arent like yours mine are grey and blue like standard? if there is something im missing i would appreciate the help… thank you
i downloaded your v3 the most updated one

Use the link and there you can find the versions

Hey,

For the flashing lights you need to have an Els recource en drop the files there. I suggest using Els-Fivem.

For the menu’s make sure you have a menu dialog recource installed. For example: [RELEASE] Menu and Dialog for ESX

Thank you for getting back to me. i was actually replying from this account and the pennybox as pennybox is the account on the server side lol… do you have a link to the els-fivem? and where would i drop them files please

Files are located in the cars folder. Just instal this [Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns
En drop the files there and you’re done

ohhh okay so download https://github.com/MrDaGree/ELS-FiveM/releases/tag/1.75
and then drop the files into the admins cars folder?

Nope, instal the Els files in you’re recource folder, then add start (the Els recource name) in server.cfg and drag and drop the XML (Els) files into the the Els recource folder and done. For the best instal of Els you have to look into the Els recource page

Okay could you do a tutorial on it maybe? or do they have a tutorial link can you point me to that direction? and maybe could you look at adding it to your files to prevent everyone else having similar issues ?

I don’t know if they have an link. But its not that hard

so basically drop your els files into the els resource i need to download yes?

Okay i added it into the vcf folder in the els resource but it isnt working when i press the horne the lights dont flash

This is what i get trying to add els
and adding your files to it ? anyideas how to fix

Any chance, the cars will be released without the belgian plate?

I’ll Ask my modders :slight_smile:

Alright step for step.

1. Download Els fivem from the links
  2. Extract the files into your recource folder
  3. Add start Els-fivem into your server.cfg
  4. Download my recource open admincars en go to Els files in that folder.
    5 drag and drop those files into the vcf folder in Els fivem.
  5. Edit the vcf.lua file so the files start when recource is started. And then your ready to go

Later today the ghost admin wil be having an update

Is there anyway to get this so instead of a job it requires their steamid? So we dont have to set them as their own job and they can actually play when they are not on duty

Maybe i can make an offduty script? :thinking: then they can go on and off duty using a cirkel

I remade a policejob to an adminjob like 1 year ago. But fun to see someone else doing it to