Esx Issues with scripts ,police ,weather etc

okay for some reason no rain in server in thunder or rain weather esx multi character i checked everywhere but this seems to be the only file affecting my weather does anybody know a way to fix this without disabling multi character? here is the function that is stopping it from raining in my server .
function fixTime()
SetRainFxIntensity(0.0)
SetBlackout(false)
ClearOverrideWeather()
ClearWeatherTypePersist()
SetWeatherTypePersist()
SetWeatherTypeNow()
SetWeatherTypeNowPersist()
NetworkOverrideClockTime(12, 0, 0)
end

I found that this function in esx multichar and it is stopping the rain from falling from sky so I changed the 0.0 in rain to 0.5 but now I hear rain in all weathers how do I fix this ?

second question ,just wondering if i could get help enabling the normal npc or ai police back in he game like the normal wanted system with esx ive already enable wanted level back in by going in the es extended but some reason all cops do not show up in traffic and they only show up when ive received a wanted level im trying to get them in traffic so this pull me over Pull me over - #2 by xx_birdperson_xx mod could work all together. but without the cops staying in traffic i cant get pulled over . thanks for listening

Setting this somewhere will start the rain again, doesn’t need to loop:
SetRainLevel(-1)

To get cops to spawn in traffic you’ll need to stream a popcycle file with police spawns
I have one here: warrant/popcycle.dat at main · BirddMann/warrant · GitHub
Drop popcycle.dat in the resource folder and add this to your manifest:

files {
	'popcycle.dat'
}

data_file 'POPSCHED_FILE' 'popcycle.dat'

Also you’ll need these commands in a script (part of warrant and pull-me-over already):

SetScenarioTypeEnabled(WORLD_VEHICLE_POLICE_CAR, true)  
	SetScenarioTypeEnabled(WORLD_VEHICLE_POLICE_BIKE, true)  
	SetScenarioTypeEnabled(WORLD_VEHICLE_POLICE_NEXT_TO_CAR, true)  
	SetCreateRandomCops(true)  
	SetCreateRandomCopsNotOnScenarios(true)
	SetCreateRandomCopsOnScenarios(true) 	
	SetVehicleModelIsSuppressed(GetHashKey("police"), false)  
	SetVehicleModelIsSuppressed(GetHashKey("police2"), false)  
	SetVehicleModelIsSuppressed(GetHashKey("police3"), false)  
	SetVehicleModelIsSuppressed(GetHashKey("police4"), false)  
	SetVehicleModelIsSuppressed(GetHashKey("policeb"), false)  
	SetVehicleModelIsSuppressed(GetHashKey("policet"), false)  
	SetVehicleModelIsSuppressed(GetHashKey("pranger"), false)  
	SetVehicleModelIsSuppressed(GetHashKey("sheriff"), false)	
	SetVehicleModelIsSuppressed(GetHashKey("sheriff2"), false)

is there a way i can discord you for more help i just tried to added that rain function but i still get no rain what so ever even the ground doesnt even get wet only when i turn that fx rain up

second the police wanted level issue is fixed but they dont chase after me until i get near them and when they do come after me they dont shoot just stand there and crotch up and down
when i clear my wanted level and drive fast in front of them to see if they will chase me they dont they drive off and disappear if i turn my camera fast enough Please help ive tried going through every folder in my server to find this fix

i also have your newer version of the pull me over mod installed but still nothing

you can join my server to see how it is supposed to work, then cater it to your server, but I can’t help troubleshoot another server I don’t have the time.

both scripts I uploaded to github have been tested, and they work with the way I have my server configured

trial and error, build test resources to test certain functions quickly, and most importantly, open all .lua files in notepad++ (do a search in /resources for *.lua) and use find to search all lua files at once for any natives related to weather and other things found here, that’s the best way to make this work for your server

good luck, I have to do that with every script I get from somewhere

i get this message when starting up

I got that message once when starting the resource while I was already in the server, after I left, restarted the resource, and rejoined, it went away

I fixed it the popcycle in fxmanifest was done incorrectly still can’t figure this out so I might switch to qb since so many people say esx disables a lot of normal Story mode activities

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.