Esx_identity / es_extended issue

Im trying to put a new esx_identity in (reskin) and its throwing up this error when a new player tries to join

SCRIPT ERROR: @es_extended/client/main.lua:26: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘coords’)

I have defined the coors in the position section of the users column in my database.

Could someone help?

Look in your database and change the position column for users to varchar 255. See if that fixes your issue.

This is what it is down as already.

There is a complete position info in your user’s table? Or is it truncated?

There’s not a phyiscal column in the table, apologies I’m not too great with the backend stuff of servers haha

Correction:

There is a position column in my user table, I must’ve glanced over it.

Could you post what’s in the position column for a user that’s having this issue?

Its myself, im deleting myself from the DB and then restarting the server.

I get stuck on the identity menu with that coords error

Here is an image of my “user” when I load in, I cant select anything in esx_identity though so it wont actually create a proper character

Which Version of ESX and ESX Identity are you using :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mycroft, Leader Of ESX-Framework :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hey!

Thank you for responding :slight_smile:

I am using the plume esx that came with Zap which is

“version”: “legacy”,
“commit” : “1.4.2”,

and i’ve tried a few “reskinned” esx_identities but this is the one im currently messing with (1.2.0)

[Free] [Release] esx_identity reskin - new desgin

Sorry to waste your time but I found the issue and I am currently headbutting my desk!

I missed a colon in the position column in the user table!

What I had:

{“x”:187.1809,“y”-952.4984,“z”:30.0920,“heading”:146.9521}

What I should of had:

{“x”:187.1809,“y”:-952.4984,“z”:30.0920,“heading”:146.9521}

The colon after the “y” was missing!

Thank you for all your replies and hopefully someone finds this thread useful!

Try updating to the latest version which you can find here

and if u read my comments on that identity release u will see that it will not work on any modern ESX version because the code is from 4 years ago :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.