[ESX] Hitman (PvP)

Do you want to add something to your server that is unique and allows players to interact? We have the solution for you!

This resource allows players to contact goons (also players) to take out someone who has wronged you or who simply someone you don’t really like.

Comes with animation, modern UI and of course fully customizable.

Buy it on Tebex :shopping_cart:

TRAILER

GAMEPLAY

Features & Customization

Suggested client version: > 1604 (works anyway)
If you want to use mugshots (example, it’s configurable) install also this resource
Admins can use /setkiller id true\false to set players as killers
And much more in the config file

Other resources

[PAID][ESX] Pet Store
[FREE][STANDALONE] Public Transport AI

2 Likes

Is this open source?

30€ for this script is too much. 18€ is enough…

1 Like

It’s a nice fun script although the only thing that is open is the config and html files unfortunately. The rest are escrow protected.

Would be nice to have some of it open. Just quickly off the top of my head, I’d have liked to change the markers, disabled blips, changed the notifications from esx to a custom one, disabled the notification the target receives. Sent a text to the users phone instead of a notification. Added a job check.

Haven’t played too much with it but those are just off the top of my head.

Other than that, it’s pretty decent so far! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, we use the Asset Escrow system. Of course config and some other files are accessible.

No it’s not for all the work it’s behind it. Actually 1/3 of the 34€ goes in taxes. Do the maths.

1 Like

Thank you for the review :grinning:
We may update the package to be more customizable in the near future, but still using Escrow.

1 Like

This script doesnt work on Liberty City :frowning:
It is possible to add lines to use public phones cause that ones i have doesnt work too and wanted to use
another location cause Los Santos Interiors doesnt load and get black screen.

Want to use my Hotel for Hitmans like in John Whick and configurate with coords the public phones and hitman phone, hope this is possible, really want to use this caus i already bought it.

1 Like

I dont get a refund, this script doesnt work for my server. Refund is possible over Keymaster.
Cause im using another map Liberty City. He tries multiple ways but it doesnt work for me. Scorpion told me he will fix this and try to join my server. Im waiting since April.

I know this post is old but I am having a problem with the script. When the hitman kills his target nothing happens at all. No errors or anything pop up. He kills the target and the reward does not pop up and the blip area still remains. help please

Hi, I don’t have the chance to take a look right now, but I’ll contact you in the next few days.

okay thank you

Also could I make this job selectable from the job center or does it have to be with the preset command?