[ESX] Hidden GPS,Hidden Camera As Items (Usable on Vehicles) [Paid]

Hello :raised_hand:
This script will add Hidden GPS and Hidden Camera as items for Your players that are usable only on Vehicles for Tracking them. ( Video Preview at the end )

What This Script has to Offer :old_key:

Click Me
  • Both Camera and GPS are usable only on vehicles. You Can Use them on each side of the vehicle that you want. For GPS there is no difference in the actual tracking for each side. but for Camera you can only see Each side of the vehicle so if you want to have a full view of each side you need to install 4 cameras on each side of the vehicle.

• Players can search a side of a vehicle using [ /searchvehicle side ] Command.

• For Tracking the Camera Or The GPS Players need an item Called tracker. You can only track a certain amount of Cameras/GPS with a tracker. ( its changeable in config file ). You can add as many different trackers as you want and set their limits.

• For Camera syncing you can adjust a specific coordinate for a model of vehicle in the config file.

• You Can Blacklist the usage of the Items on Certain vehicle classes in the config file.

• You Can Adjust Progress bar duration of the Installing/Searching/Tracking in the Config file.

Dependecies :

Where To Get :question:
You Can Buy This Script In My Tebex Store.

Video Preview ( Sorry For Bad Quality and FPS, My System could not handle more :pray: )

Click Me

You Can Add/Change Animations for The Progress bars in the config file.
Preview

Also Don’t Forget To Checkout Other Scripts Developed By Me :

This Script is Not Using any form of Obfuscation and Ip Whitelisting
Don’t forget to give this topic a :heart: if you enjoyed this script

2 Likes

One thing to mention is. Cameras are in the loop for coordinate.
It means if vehicle moves camera will follow their position constantly. so its not just a one time use.
( it is not clear in the video because i could not show this with 1 person )

Looks good, should probs have an animation for installing though but other than that good job

1 Like

Yeah. i did not add animation in the config file while i was recording the video.
You Can use Animations like :

Config.Animations = {anim = 'base', animDict = 'amb@prop_human_bum_bin@base'}

Animations are adjustable in the config file.

Really cool concept. I think it would be pretty cool for RP purposes such as spy missions. You have my approval. :banana:

1 Like

@rezaCyber Keep up with the good work my friend <3

1 Like

Updatelog :

• Added Few More Restrictions and Safe guards to Prevent Self Using Bugs.

The Link for the new Update is now accessible. ( If Your purchased this script before the update please PM Me )

What would be cool is to see the inside of the car like an interior hidden camera. Would be good for a baitcar sting operation

Can u here share resmon with using script and not using?

Hi. It looks interesting.

Does it work fine with 1S Infinity?

Also, I would prefer an option that would search the whole car at once, is there such a thing?

We have no garages, vehicles always stay on map so im curious can you install gps on multiple cars and get their locations?