[ESX][FREE] Resmurf Properties System

I have now renamed the folder. now i have a message when i want to enter it according to the name of the company?

any way to make this hold like a number of houses in a single location instead of having to make a create property for each player ?! awesome work dude <3

1 Like

Not sure what you mean but the main idea behind it it’s so an admin creates a property and other people just buy it. Maybe have a properties team within your staff team and give them permission to create them.

You can ask them to walk around making houses.

Thank you, any suggestions will be taken into consideration, new updates coming!

1 Like

i mean for example Creating a new property but that property can hold like 50 houses in that same place making it like a real apartment, thats what i was thinking sorry for my non native english

Oh, yes you can do that with interiors within interiors.

You need a apartments interior map and then inside the building do /createProperty. For the first one i would recommend you to create it as a government property so noone can own the apartment lobby.

You need to add your own interior for this. I will probably release a few interiors for this.

2 Likes

OHhh neat will try the government thing but prolly will wait then for u to push some update with some interiors ready for it <3 ty again awesome script man

I have now completely reinstalled it and now I get such errors in the console? is it your original sql file?

OKAY now im fix my self :slight_smile:

I miss the coordinates for the exit?
Can this also be implemented?

Can the company also be given a job in the script?

so also e.g. employees can go in or can open and close?

Hi, your job is awesome!
I have some questions.
Its possible to add a blip on map when the house stay to sell?
And how i know the codes of the interiors of gta?
Thanks and good job bro!

1 Like

Really good release and for free. I didn’t expect that something this cool would be released free nowadays. Almost everything costs at least 5$. Keep up the good work man! I made a PR with a new translation.

When I try to make a property using the /createProperty command,

1 Like

I’ve got some error when i deposit and withdraw items from storage.
Sometimes work, but not always and give some errors.

Hello, please send me the full error?

Fixed it. Drop your properties table and reupload it.

guys u’re talking about base_events in the requirements but I dont get it I do not have this script as standalone should’nt it be allready implemented in essential mode or something like that ?

add your server.cfg

ensure baseevent

so I should allready have the baseevent folder somewhere right ?

yes you have it, it’s not called base_event but baseevent

in the path ( resources/[system] )

thank you dude u’re a goat!