[ESX][FREE] Resmurf Properties System

You properties.lua have an error. Did you modify anything? If you could share it here, i could take a look at it.

no i didnt touch it gonna try doing a fresh install quick

loader.lua (11.7 KB) still getting the same error

It’s not the loader. Looks like you edited something in your properties.lua

Please use this one:
properties.lua (14.6 KB)

Also, show me your properties table in your SQL.

properties.sql (1.7 KB)

I keep getting cmd Access denied for command createproperty

Why is that?

You don’t seem to have admin priviledges on the server. Do you have ACE permissions?

is it setup so that you have to be a certain job in order to create properties?

No, you require to have admin priviledges in the ACE. If you don’t know how to configure it, you may disable it in:

properties/client/main.lua (Line 39)

end, true) TO end, false)

could we get a example of what the ace looks like , i just started using that and im still fuzzy on it. please please

YOOOOO this is incredible!! So excited, I’ve been looking for something like this.

1 Like

Hello you can do that if the door is locked the cop can open it?
Thanks

Hey! This is a very great release! But i have a problem. if i try to create a property this error comes up. thanks for you answer.what

I’m stuck in the menu, it won’t close, or some name?
there is no error message!

Does this instance players? Like if i made two different properties use the same interior will players inside their own properties see each other since they share the interior?

rename it to properties

1 Like

Thats looks good :wink: Nice release :grinning:

2 Likes

For sure, will add it to the new update list!

We set the players to different dimmensions, sort of instance them. So we can reuse the interior.

You require to have admin priviledges in the ACE. If you don’t know how to configure it, you may disable it in:

properties/client/main.lua (Line 39)

end, true) TO end, false)

I will be adding a ESX admin validation.

1 Like