[ESX] [FREE] BX-Intro 🎬

Introducing BX-Intro, an advanced FiveM script that enriches the initial server entry experience with personalized cinematic intros, customizable welcome music, NPC interactions, and tailored starter packs. This script provides an immersive and dynamic start for new players on your server.

Features

• :clapper: Cinematic Intro: Launch your server experience with a stunning cinematic sequence, trigger via Interactive NPC or Event.
  • :notes: Customizable Welcome Music: Enhance the cinematic experience with selectable welcome music via YouTube links, adjustable right from the config.
  • :package: Configurable Starter Packs: Equip new players with starter items such as money, food, or any other essentials to help them begin their journey.
  • :oncoming_taxi: Advanced Taxi System: Offer players a choice between direct transport with an AI-controlled taxi or teleportation to specific coordinates.
  • :loudspeaker: Multiple Notification Systems: Support for various notification systems like ESX, OKOK, or OX.
  • :arrows_counterclockwise: Auto Updates: Automatic Updates.
  • :recycle: Compatibility with Older Versions of ESX: Support for older versions of ESX for better flexibility.
  • :green_circle: Maximum Optimization: Zero minimal impact on performance (0.00 ms).

:rocket: UPDATE :rocket:

• :ballot_box_with_check: ADD SQL CHECK: Check if player have already do the intro ( one use per player ).
  • :people_holding_hands: Femal Skin fix : Fix the character’s look (male or female) on the plane.
  • :dark_sunglasses: Invisibility : During the taxi animation, the player is in ‘ghost mode’ for an interference-free experience
  • :musical_note: FIX MUSIC : WHEN Config.useTaxi = false
  • :hammer_and_wrench: DEV MODE : Bypass SQL check. (Use to check new positions, edit …)

Dependencies

Configuration

Config.lua
Config = {}

Config.DevMode = false

Config.UseOldEsx = false 

----- Setting ----- 

Config.StartPack = true

Config.StarterPackItems = { -- if Config.StartPack = true
    {item = "money", amount = 50},
    {item = "bread", amount = 1}
}

Config.WaitDuringCinematic = vector3(-1625.0665, -3160.8740, 13.9959) -- Tp player during plane cinematic

Config.CheckUpdate = true

----- NPC Setting ----- 

Config.NpcOn = true --  Start with interaction with NPC / false you have to trigger  TriggerEvent('bx:StartLaScene') for start

Config.NPC = { -- if Config.NpcOn = true
    PedType = 26,
    Model = 'cs_movpremmale',  -- NPC model
    x = -1122.051 ,y = -2791.3450, z = 15.5906, h = 239.8188   -- Pos NPC  
}

----- Notify Setting ----- 

Config.ShowNotify = 'okok' -- default ( DisplayHelpText ) / esx ( ESX.TextUI ) / okok (OKOK.TextUi) / ox ( Ox.Lib ) -- don't forget to uncomment  '@ox_lib/init.lua', in manifest

----- Taxi Setting ----- 

Config.useTaxi = true          --Use AI Taxi or Not?

Config.SpawnPedLoc = vector3(-1044.91, -2750.2, 21.36)    --If not using AI Taxi then set player spawn location 

Config.Taxi = `nightshade`                                     --Taxi Model

Config.TaxiPlate = 'BX-DEV'                              --Taxi Number Plate

Config.TaxiSpawn = vector4(-1058.48, -2713.28, 20.17, 240.05)       --Taxi First Spawn Location   

Config.TaxiDestination = vector3(-521.7092, -266.4742, 35.3202)         --Taxi Destination Lcoation   

Config.TaxiSpeed = 25.0

Config.TaxiDrivingStyle = 524863

Config.TaxiHeading = 110.7019 -- heading for Parking destination 

Config.PlayerCanSkip = true -- player can skip to SkipToNearestLoc

Config.SkipToNearestLoc = vector4(-472.1253, -251.7663, 35.9601, 107.3558)       -- Taxi Skip Nearest Location to destination must be next to Config.TaxiDestination

Config.NewDestination = vector4(-1044.0, -2749.0, 37.47, 21.00) -- Coordinates where the NPC leaves with the car

----- Music Setting ----- 

Config.MusiqueBienvenueURL = "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4QSMqvuWMg" -- Must be a YouTube link 
Config.MusiqueBienvenueVolume = 0.5 -- Volume

----- Translation ----- 

Strings = { --- translation
    ['start'] = '[E] - Start the adventure',
    ['presstoskip'] = 'To Skip',
}

Live Preview

BX-DOCUMENTATION

DOCUMENTATION

DOWNLOAD

TEBEX ( For support )

OR

Logo BX icon

17 Likes

this looks great :+1:

1 Like

new addition to my server, great work

1 Like

this is cool but any way to make it support QBCore

Hahaha so original, so much imagination!

1 Like

for esx?

1 Like

Very good Script. We use it now for first Players :slight_smile: Thank you <3

1 Like

I work on it :ok_hand:

really nice work

1 Like

i cant get it to load on my QBCore server it dose nothing altho i have added the trigger to where i need it to

i even did some changes to the code its self and just made it worse i will leave it to the pros xD

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback ! for the moment it only works under ESX, QB under development

Thanks for the feedback, I will correct this as soon as possible

1 Like

I like the script, but there is a pretty big exploit in the server code, bx_giveStarterPack, it can be executed at anytime by any person. I would add like a check if a cutscene has been started. Otherwise great.

1 Like

it make it use database to add a check if player has already used then cant use again for that player

Well database is a bad way of doing it, because this is so small script probably easier is adding a json file and just logging the identifier for the player

i’m going to add sql check

:rocket: UPDATE :rocket:

• :ballot_box_with_check: ADD SQL CHECK: Check if player have already do the intro ( one use per player ).
  • :people_holding_hands: Femal Skin fix : Fix the character’s look (male or female) on the plane.
  • :dark_sunglasses: Invisibility : During the taxi animation, the player is in ‘ghost mode’ for an interference-free experience

2 Likes

@SamPUKE @Leguedric

1 Like

idk is you me experience but I move the npc to other location , I press E and nothing happen … :C

pd : I already put the sql and dont chance anything else the location of ped

Thank you so much for you personal assistence :heart:

1 Like