ESX_extraitems Ammo Box Not Adding Ammo, Error In Console

Hey guys!

So I’ve been trying to figure out how to get the ammo feature in ESX extra items to work. I was originally using the DISC Inventory HUD system, which had ammo built in, however I switched back to esx_inventoryhud as it seems to integrate with things a bit better. That being said, I’m trying to use the ammo option built into esx_extraitems and can’t seem to get it to work. I’m using the basic ammo, so no weapon specific ammo. When I try to drag the ammo box to use with the weapon equipped it does nothing and puts the following message in the console:

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_extraitems/server/main.lua:313: attempt to call a nil value (field 'GetWeaponFromHash')

I’ve glanced at the spot in the file it references but don’t really see what the issue would be. Fairly new to coding and using FiveM server dev to learn for the most part. Any ideas here?

Thanks!

Did u fix?

No I ended up just switching to a different resource for ammo.

which one?

Hi, what was the alternate resource for ammo that you used, could you help me with that?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.