[ESX - ENG/DE] myRobbery - Fully configurable house/mission robbery + MLO support

Just purchased and have been testing, working great so far. Looking forward to the updates, hoping for the random chance to spawn xxx item in xxx location then it would be really good.

It’s so nice and cheap!

1 Like

i made a ymap/ytype for one of the garages and use it with myRobbery if anyone wants the ymap : GitHub - TeamFishbowl/Better-Garage-ymap-ytyp

Example vid : bettergarage

1 Like

Can this script be used with interiors the require a teleport, like a motel or apartment interior?

Yeah of course, you can use it with MLOs and shells with teleports :slight_smile:

Update - 13.05.2021

• Added a distance range check and config option for an auto-abort of the robbery, when you are too far away
  • Added the possibility to set up more coords for objects (one is random picked)

I’ve added the items listed in the config to my database but I am unable to pick anything up that I find, nothing even pops up asking to do so. Also, I noticed you mentioned we can steal items even without turning the alarm off, but when I break in, it says to disable the alarm to steal.

When you don’t disable the alarm the police is alarmed. So you can decide whether you want to accept the risk that the police is alarmed.

Everything is working for me accept the seller. He spawns in the correct location and gives the option to talk to him but nothing opens up and I’m unable to sell items. Once I attempt to talk to him once it no longer gives me the option.

It gives the following error in the F8 console:

SCRIPT ERROR: @myRobbery/client.lua:474: attempt to call a nil value (method ‘Remove’)

fn (@myRobbery/client.lua:225)

works as a team ?

Basically it’s possible to do such a mission together, but only through roleplay.
The script mission can only be started by one person

I lost this damn mlo when my computer was hacked :frowning: Is this MLo public and if so where can I download it thank you! Please help me I bought all MYscript scripts

Hey,

I’ll send you a DM

1 Like

Hi, im getting the following error… Does anyone know a fix?

[ script:myRobbery] Error loading script server.lua in resource myRobbery: @myRobbery/server.lua:15: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘ESX’)
[ script:myRobbery] stack traceback:
[ script:myRobbery] @myRobbery/server.lua:15: in main chunk
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script server.lua.

Thanks in advance!

Hey,

it looks like you started the script too early. Start it after ESX

Would you be able to use this script for my New York server because wen I set the cords to a house it keep spawning me under the map

You are abl to completely edit the coords…maybe the z-coords have to be set a bit hgher

I somehow not able to hear the alarm thats going off
same with some other players

qb version?

Unfortunately not yet available