[ESX - ENG/DE] myProperties - with Key management, doorbell signs, property wallet, storage and wardrobe (PAID)

Hey,

this is caused by the wrong NativeUI version. The right one is linked in the readme.txt :wink:

Best regards,
Luis

any possibility to add police raids?

2 Likes

ich weiß nicht ob ich blöd bin aber ich habe die version runtergeladen in der readme und es geht nicht

ohhhh und noch ne frage gibt es schon ein script mit denn garagen system weil ich bräuchte das für mein rp server :slight_smile:

ohh und ich habe diesen error

Datastore error while player joining server ,

This should only happen in an older version. A Fix from the 14.02.2021 fixed this.

Hey @Luiiis

Before i buy i have a question to make, is possible to make “house” with this script, a house that one player can buy in my choice?

I just bought it followed the guide and this showed up. can I get some help ?

1 Like

Hey, of course you can set up unique houses :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, when you have this error, you don’t have the NativeUI Version from the readme. Simply replacing yours with the one from the readme will fix it :wink:

Could it be possible to add a visit option to view the property before you buy or rent or is this only possible with the Realestate agent on?

I also noticed with multiple characters using esx_kashacters each character on the same account can access the same property another has rented or purchased.

I tried testing the inventory by placing a repair kit I had on me in the storage and it shows in there but when I try to remove it I get this error in the server console.
my properties error

any suggestions?

Hey,

for the error on the screenshot, you have to disable the Config.useESXCountSystem = true, since you obviously use the ESX Weight system.
The realestateagent can simply get every property free for visit by purchasing it with his menu, when nobody is next to him. With this option he can visit the properties.
And when you use esx_kashacters, you have to trigger the following event, when an identifier is changed:

TriggerEvent('myProperties:updateIdentifier', src, oldidentifier, newidentifier)

Best regards,
Luis

Ya I have very little knowledge of scripting and have no clue what to do with that line of code.

How many different interiors does this come with?

In the default SQL file I guess nearly all default interiors are used. Basically every interior is supported, as you can add as many as you want completely free.

You simply add this line in your esx_kashacters at the part, where it changes the identifiers in your database.
You paste this line and change the variables oldidentifier and newidentifier. That’s it :slight_smile:

Ok after some testing i found out you have to give a key and then revoke it in order for someone to be able to see the everyone option. Any fix for that?

Hey,

I’ve tried to reproduce this, but was unable to do so. For me it was synced perfect :slight_smile:
I’ll write you a PM, so you can share further information if you want to

Best regards,
Luis

I guess I just don’t understand. I have tried to paste the line you provided in kashacters in multiple places and it doesn’t seem to work. Maybe I have an old version of kashacters or I am just confused what to do. It is frustrating not being able to use something I payed for because I don’t know how to implement the changes you suggest.

I tried adding it like this but it is obviously wrong since it doesn’t work. I have no clue what I am doing…

RegisterServerEvent(“kashactersS:SetupCharacters”)
AddEventHandler(‘kashactersS:SetupCharacters’, function()
local src = source
local LastCharId = GetLastCharacter(src)
SetIdentifierToChar(GetPlayerIdentifiers(src)[1], LastCharId)
TriggerEvent(‘myProperties:updateIdentifier’, src, oldidentifier, newidentifier)
local Characters = GetPlayerCharacters(src)
TriggerClientEvent(‘kashactersC:SetupUI’, src, Characters)
end)

I don’t know what I am looking for and about ready to just give up on it.

Hey, your change is nearly correct. In the SetupCharacters Event it have to look like this:

TriggerEvent('myProperties:updateIdentifier', src, GetPlayerIdentifiers(src)[1], 'Char'..LastCharId..GetIdentifierWithoutSteam(GetPlayerIdentifiers(src)[1]))

and in the CharSelected or similar event it have to look like this:

TriggerEvent('myProperties:updateIdentifier', src, 'Char'..tonumber(charid)..GetIdentifierWithoutSteam(GetPlayerIdentifiers(src)[1]), GetPlayerIdentifiers(src)[1])
1 Like