[ESX] Emergency 911, ICU, Mechanic Emergency and Job Chat *Functional New ESX*

is there a chat can citizen see but only can use like ems mechanic pd and weazel ?? for certain job

1 Like

You can use the command / work which is to speak between citizens within a work faction for example, fisherman with the / work can speak between the same faction

How can I change the / 911 by another name?
When I change 911 by another name in this case /entorno when sending it I get the word “orno” and followed the message, since you can only put 3 characters. How could I put more?
I send a picture for u. Thanks!
https://gyazo.com/04658a48340303d69ad0b77eed42557b
https://gyazo.com/9f6d35aaa7b72f8438af493818b82108

1 Like

Te lo voy a explicar mejor en español, porque veo que estas traduciendo el script hahaha, donde pone local msg = rawCommand:sub(4) cambialo a 8 si es la palabra entorno, porque esa linea de codigo te esta diciendo en rango de palabra que tiene el comando si la palabra resulta ser mas larga debes de cambiar el rango del comando para cuando envies la alerta no te ponga la palabra final del comando en el chat.

2 Likes

Muchisimas gracias me estaba volviendo loca!!!

2 Likes

Any idea how to send alerts to gcphone?

We have a Bennys script and not a mechanics script. How can i change the command so Bennys can use it?

Hola, tengo un problema tiro el aviso a la policia y no se envia unicamente al job de lspd , sino que se envia a todos los usuarios

I have an error

Anyone know if there’d be a way to add a command to reply to the message and how to do it ?

For exemple someone sends a /911 for help and police or ems could do /911r and reply to the sended On my way or whatever ?

from server.lua change mechanic to bennys

also in client.lua, so bennys job can receive notification

I am getting the same error. Have you resolved this? If you have how did you fix it so i can fix it as well. Thanks

A server where i used to play have that function added to it … :stuck_out_tongue: i just have no idea how to incorporate it tho :frowning: