[ESX] Emergency 911, ICU, Mechanic Emergency and Job Chat *Functional New ESX*

Emergency 911, ICU, Mechanic and Job Chat Advanced System

IMPORTANT
Currently I have the script abandoned in case someone wants to restart it and make modifications to it, delighted to make a pull request: D

Back

- Important -
This script has been totally modified and contributed by me to facilitate the FiveM community, I don’t want to take responsibility for the misuse you give to the script, and I want to clarify that any help you comment to help improve the script later, the credits to the creator will be at the end, have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

PD: For alerts of police, ambulance and mechanic work the player has to restart the client in case the job has been set. [SOLVED PROBLEM]

The character’s names are ic, they don’t take the steam id

- Commands -

/911 Send alert to the authorities
/icu Send alert to the authorities for extreme non-emergency
/mech Send alert to the mechanics in case you need help with the car
/work To talk between job factions

- Job Ambulance -

BLIP

- Job Police -

BLIP

- Job Mechanic -

BLIP

- Video Demostration -

- Download Resource -
Github from my resource upload
Direct Download v1.1 FIXED BUG

[How to install]

Install to server-data/[esx]/emergency911System
Add this in your server.cfg or antoher cfg start emergency911System

[Credits] :heartbeat:
Original source code: Forum of Nagster
Little Modification by me

5 Likes

Created a pull request to solve this issue, just test it but it should work fine.

2 Likes

Update the pull request now the commit is uploaded, so very thanks for this little bit problem :smile:, EDIT: No needed restart client for shows alerts of police, ambulance and mechanic

is there away for it to say your player name not your steam name… apart from that amazing work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly everything is designed for that, for when you send the alert, the name of the player appears instead of steam id to avoid metagaming and make it the purest role, and thank you very much I have eaten my head with this system haha :slightly_smiling_face:

What is the hud name?

1 Like

Great job! Thx! As a suggestion, you could add the function of pick the last alert received with a button. If you are driving, you will get the route on GPS/Map automatically.

2 Likes

What chat system do you use? The one I use to use isnt supported and messed up everytime

1 Like

Trewhud, you can find it on the forums.

1 Like

The hud name is TrewHud, but the hud that I have is totally modified by my friend and myself, with many extra functions that the normal hud does not have :slightly_smiling_face:

The chat system I use is chat-theme-civlifechat, esx_rpchat

That is what I am trying to do but it is giving me a lot of headaches in trying to do it because it basically buggers me all haha and thanks for the suggestion!! :grinning:

1 Like

is there anyways to change the little pic that pops up when you use the command i mean the one thats come up in the bottom right

1 Like

How can I put that instead of saying the names of steam I say the names ic?

1 Like

Nice job

1 Like

Can you share the modified one?

1 Like

What do you mean exactly the image that appears in the notification that says it has sent the location of the gps?? , If you say that if you can change the char_911

It already has since it avoided the names in ic, it is not put those of steam id to avoid metagaming is my taste regarding that, but if you want the steam id to come out you would have to change the native one that the ic player takes to the steam one :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much, but thanks I owe it to the original creator of the code that is in the credits, I have simply modified it to more things but still thank you :grinning:

Actually I can not share the modified because it is not ready yet it is still being polished, if you are interested send me a private :slightly_smiling_face: