ESX Druglabs - Keybased drug system

@Kingtrilogy_Green Issue should be solved with the new update that just got pushed :slight_smile:

1 Like

awesome how soon

Is there a way to add these items to sell to npc?

yeah. if you have a script already for selling to npc’s then you need to change the name of the item to match. if this doesnt make sense message me @Bean#7983

location?

keeps showing error:
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_druglabs/server/main.lua:55: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘canCarryItem’)

same for coke as well:
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_druglabs/server/main.lua:34: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘canCarryItem’)

i did the hole thing, but it doasnt give me the bags

1 Like

yeah I put everything it says I need in my server and the drug lab still won’t start is there any way you can help me plz

I’m having the same issue how did you fix it

Is it possible to add a cooldown on the processing? like put a cooldown on it after a amount of liters

Was testing this tonight with plume and seems to work fine. I moved the storage locations around and lowered the weights.

Is there an option to enable blips for the locations, or show blip only if they have key in the inventory?

also had issues selling it, i added methbag and cokebag to the drug dealer from esx_drugs but seems like he wont buy it.

Nice release though. Thanks.

Is there anyway you can edit this so keys are not required and it will always show to locations blips on map? I have no clue about scripting any help is really appreciated also is there a way to add Opium into this script? Seems like an amazing mod i would love to start using within my server . If your able to help me that would be amazing . You can also chat with myself on discord ( MrEluizi#7309 ) As il be looking to hire a dedicated Script Developer .

Thanks again Really appreciate it

I tried to change the finished product also did not work at all :frowning: I must be missing something somewhere but if I remember correctly its just in the server lua :frowning:

How do I add a must have “meth” to fill the tank

@dividerz where are the labs located, theres no option to turn on blips just to see where they are?

i found the coke lab but when i produce, cut or package im not getting any items? any help

and when i take a bag of coke from storage it says you cant carry this type of item

best drugs script for me now : easy to add more drugs ! thanks for sharing this golden script :smiley:

A little suggestion can be cool :slight_smile: a Raid function for police :stuck_out_tongue:

go on door… and got a message : Raid this place.

and police can enter

ok thanks