ESX Druglabs - Keybased drug system

yes im very sure. even added them to my pockets to see if i did

Then I’ll need to know which exact version of ESX you are using, since these issues aren’t present on 1.2 and 1.1 for as far as I tested everything.

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_druglabs/server/main.lua:62: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘xPlayer’)

You’re clearly not running on the newest update nor the server.lua file I just shared in this topic, since those files don’t even have ‘xPlayer’ included.

Please download the newest version, or at least use the file I just shared to help you, and try again.

hey dividerz, how do you get the keys?

running esx version 1.1.0

ok just got it work thank you so much brother!! Huge thanks. will post more after doing some testing. great release btw!

Thats up to you. Everyone with a key can access, so its your choice how you want to make them available to your players. You can add them in a shop, manually give them to a certain amount of people whatsoever…

i made the keys expensive to buy at a shop on my server

Do I need inventory hud?

No, you can use whatever inventory system you’d like.

when i enter a building and try to process nothing happens

Getting any errors in your console?

No theres no option when i walk to the tables

I’ll look into it and keep you up-to-date through this topic.

Which ESX version are you using?

to be honest idk im new to the dev world

am i the only one thats having this issue

maybe delete your cache that and/or servers ?

wheni reloaded the server the icons popped up to process packe ect but now it dont pop up in the inventory or says im collecting items

any help here? im not getting any product in my inventory when i go through all the animations even at the end