[ESX] Crypto Customs Dealership Job

Yes the customer first and last names update has been pushed to github.

How about the “Sold By” part of it? :slight_smile:

I’m not sure how I could add to this hopefully someone can help.

MySQL.Async.fetchAll('SELECT * FROM billing INNER JOIN users ON billing.identifier = users.identifier WHERE target = @target', {
		['@target'] = 'society_cardealer'
	}, function(result)
		cb(result)
	end)

Using INNER JOIN to let me reference the first and last name returning for that identifier in the users table. I can not join billing.sender to users.identifier in the same statement as far as I’m aware.

How do you buy them if you are running the place?

I want my licenseplate look like this XXX 000 but its XXX000 atm.
i have put true on PlateUseSpace

Instructions in main post in drop-down.

I’ll fix it so the config works. On my servers we use 8 character plates to since lots of code doesn’t like plates with spaces so I edited the code itself for the plates.

Alright thx :grinning:

I pushed the PlateUseSpace fix. You will want to change the plate numbers and letters to 3 not 2 if your going to use spaces.

Yeah but the players are not getting the bills? Also as someone that works for the car dealer i am unable to buy cars myself

Forget to add your cars you want to sell to vehiclesaddon? Did you change the config from Config.EnablePlayerManagement = true? I’m not sure what your problem is.

well as someone that has it for a job how are we meant to buy the cars? Yeah they are all added and we have tested it and nobody gets the bills when we are selling the cars

To purchase a car.

• Have money in the business account
  • Click buy vehicle in this menu pictured below
  • Purchase the vehicle you want the dealership to own
  • once purchased you can put it on display and sell to player in this menu pictured below
1 Like

No i get that, but if u have cardealer as a job how are u meant to buy the cars? That way it would only be rented and you would not own the vehicle

Have another employee put the car in display then give you the DEALER plate which will transfer the car to your personal garage with the DEALER tag. You can then use the car as your personal car in your garage. You can return DEALER tags to the dealership garage outside the paint booth.

What UI are you using the the screenshot is that a public one or custom private?

Nice one thank you buddy

1 Like

Out of interest would you know why players are not getting the bills when they are being given? They are getting free cars on our server.