[ESX] Cosmo HUD w/ Seatbelt

Got it in and looks great, fuel and speed works but water, food, armor and health just show full all the time. Also mic doesn’t light up or anything when using radio and voice. Any ideas on how to get it working? Am using basicneeds as well.

Are you using esx_status?

My current esx_status/esx_basicneeds and cosmo_hud that is 100% working for me.
[esx].zip (14.4 KB)
cosmo_hud.zip (25.7 MB)

Was having the exact same issue a few days ago and I gave up with the script, tried again today and somehow it is working. Weird.

1 Like

Tried this and water and food and armour still doesnt work…

If you used what I posted the other day there is no reason it shouldn’t work as it is working on my server, this means you have something wrong. It’s not the script.

ill try this now and let you know. thanks

Installed both of your versions, still all showing full. Mic doesnt light up when you speak either.

This is all im getting. Everything for vehicle works fine (speedometer and gas) just not the main hud circles. And like i said the voice doesnt light up when you talk and no headset when you use radio either.

EDIT: Fixed it. Sorry for the posts. Noticed i am using “ls-radio” not “rp-radio” and i had the option on to see the headset. Working now. Thanks again. Awesome hud!

Is it possible to edit colors of the bars so heath bar is light green but the background of the trail is alot darker green?

Update:
-Added Stamina
-Vehicle Eject stuff (maybe?)

1 Like

Having same issue as everyone else, but even my heart icon isnt even full green or showing, really annoying if someone could take a look at my code and stuff and help would be amazing.

How can we get the stress to link with MF Stress

https://i.imgur.com/aa7HHWb.png how i put blur in minimap bro ? @ohitsjudd