[ESX] CONDE-B1G_INVENTORY | Fast Items, Hotbar, Notifications, Shortcuts, HUD and much more

Thanks.

No error has occured since i put ur trunk.lua in.

However, still nothing appears… Check here

mind sending your client/esx_trunk-cl.lua from your esx_inventoryhud_trunk aswell? :slight_smile:

esx_trunk-cl.lua (7.0 KB)

Does anyone know how to store items in fast bar so they return when you load back in? If you could share your knowledge it would be appreciated!! so stuck!

Thanks!

Getting this error however, have you edited your config.lua perhaps from default?

Error here

Got it working, but when i try to holster a weapon, it holster the ammo first then when its empty it holster the weapon, can anyone help?

has anyone setup a stash side to this inventory for pd evidence lockers etc? i got everything working for the cars just wondering if running a stash would be the same way? using the client file from esx_inventoryhud? many thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Im using 1.2… maybe someone know how to fix that shit

Did you ever figure out how to implement stashes with his inventory?

Hello, how can delete weapon if player have that weapon ?? thanks in advance

did anyone found a way to “reverse” the shops, to create something like pawnshops, where players can sell items ?

Hey , im getting , item being duped once put into hot bar , also it does not block the weapon wheel ? any help cheers

1 Like

does this use esx_shops

I need help I need an F2 inventory script who can give me and I do not understand in SQL

What inventory system did you end up using? I’m trying to find one but I’m not too sure which to use.

Using esx legacy by the way!

hi can you help none of the animations work also no props
any help would be great i use esx_extended

Just use dpEmotes

thanks buddy trying now

sorry i ment my inventory works i can drag to hot bar but there is no animation to pull weapon out and i am not holding any weapon when it says ive withdrew