ESX Character wont load properly

Hi everyone :slightly_smiling_face: !

I’m having some issues with my local esx legacy based server. The character wont load correctly, he as a random NPC skin, spawn in a random location and cannot perform some commands (/car for example); despite that his money account , his hunger/thirst and his job title are loading.

When the issue appeared I hadn’t made any particuliar changes to my server, at this moment my server had the following specs :

• Artifact 44**
  • ESX legacy (from August) installed manually on the vanilla server
  • A few other resources, some of wich I made myself
  • Error displayed at the time : None

Since then I tried multiple things :

• Monitored the table in my database (users etc…) to see if esx was reading (at load) and writting (at disconnect) the content correctly.
  • Cleared the Server’s cache, then the Client’s cache
  • Remove all the resources (esx included) and installed the latest version of ESX_Legacy alone
  • Updated my server to the 5053 version then to the 5062 version
  • Re-downloaded the fiveM client

Nothing worked so far :disappointed_relieved:

With the new server artefact I get this error (I don’t know If it could be related) :
screen96.

Update : I recreated my database from scratch, didn’t do a damn thing :confused:

I think it is a problem related to kashcharacter, as to manage multiple characters it uses a prefix (char: steamid) so I believe that you also set it in the Character and therefore, update the users table

Hey ! Thx for the answer :slight_smile:
I know some people who add problems with Kashcharacter, the thing is that I don’t have or use Kashcharacter on my server (or any of my servers for the mater).

Kashcharacter is not supported on esx Legacy is what i know

Udate :

• I rewrite my entire server.cfg
  • I change the following resources with version of them that are runing on a functionnal server : esx_skin, skinchanger, esx_identity
  • I updated to the very last fxversion (once again) 5090

Still having the same issue !!

This issue is making me crazy, if anyone have any idea :cry:

Still wondering what this error means :
screen96.
I checked left and right for infos regarding this errror but cannot find any infos.