ESX Advanced Crates

Dependencies:

You can checkout: Showcase

Features:

• Progress Bars when player starts searching.

• Multiple Configurable Spawning Locations & Realtime System (Spawning crates based on realtime clock).

• Multiple Configurable Crate Reward Types (Giving mostly everything, such as: Weapons, Items, Cash / Black Money).

• Spawned Crate Location Particle Smokes (Fully Configurable + Optimizations).

• Spawning Location Blips + Radius Circles.

• Not allowing more than 1 players to open the Crate UI. This system made for avoiding any kind of glitch.

• Custom Inventory UI.

• Server Console & Chat Messages (Configurable / Optionable).

• Locales (Default: EN, GR).

Important Tips & Information:

Q: How can i test the crates first than waiting when it reaches to the spawning time?

A: You can always change Config.SpawningTimeRefreshRate to 1 minute and make sure
Config.CrateSpawningRealTime is the same / current as your server realtime clock.

Information:

• The crates cannot be spawned multiple times within the same hour but only once. That means, if a crate spawns at 15:00, the next crate can only spawn after 15:00, in other words, 1 crate only in the selected hours.

Support

WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT, I NO LONGER SUPPORT FIVEM

Please read readme.txt file in order to install / setup item images.

is it possible to turn off the blips? and just have it players have to try and find them?!

I can do it manually for you, just keep in mind, only one crate can be spawned, not multiple at the same time.

TP ADVANCED CRATES Updated to 2.0.0

• Script only Supports ESX Legacy.

• Script does not require any images in inside images folder, you can directly load images from another script such as inventoryhud.