[ESX] 2EZ Lockpick & Hotwire

thx a lot for ur work.

is it possible to simply configure the percentage of luck that a picking succeeds?

@DanFrmSpace The problem with toogle engine status is even before hotwire is complete player can start engine with command /engine (depends which script u using), any chance you may implement code that engine won’t start before actual hotwire is complete, or make animation loop until hotwire process is completed?

anyone know how to stop the windows being smashed?

Nice release thnx

engine still starting before Hotwire :expressionless:

2 Likes

@DanFrmSpace Engine is still starting before Hotwire

3 Likes

would love to see a fix for this too!

Is there anyway to make NPC cars in movement to be open, or at least highest luck to find them open?

Is there a command i should be running to enable this feature that makes sure the car stays off until hot-wiring finishes? i see in the code “fuction disableEngine()” but im not sure if thats the code you were talking about or it was something we would have to implement.

could anybody solve the start before hotwire?

when i have lockpicked the car at sit in the car it just instand start? how can i fix it?

I also am having issue with being able to drive the car without even having to start hotwiring… Other than that this is the perfect system I need and want… but… its unusable with this

Don’t know what I did wrong. I added all the dependencies and kinda confused now

You need to import the sql

What is this thing??

I just figure it out when that file is there. there is something in my console like Found Discord ID etc even I’m the only one who is currently on the server.

Not working any more ??

how do i download this

Basically the script runs without problems the only problem I have is the parked npc cars not being logged does someone have a solution for?

cant lockpick / hotwire any cars ?
item is added to database