[ESX] 2EZ Lockpick & Hotwire

The hotwire function does nothing :smiley: When i enter the car is start right up.

Got one error in F8

https://gyazo.com/9df8d6da341fe25e4665c46f6531f008

WATCH OUT! This video has sound. Forgot to turn it off.

https://plays.tv/video/5daa04307e347eace5/this-is-what-happens?from=user

did you find to how to fix it ?

I add the item in the DB shop doesn’t show up

don’t think u pushed it cause uh it’s still don’t show anything new besides two days ago when u released the script.

I pushed it. It’s up and I fixed the error. I forgot a function that was my bad.

lockpicking dosnt work on players locked vehicles. Also, it shows hotwire when getting in the car after u unlocked it and tried to get it to work. ALSO, anyway to skip the GC phone and add outlaw notify for pd?

Script doesn’t support player locked vehicles.

Explain that second part for me. I dont understand what you mean.

For the Gcphone stuff just remove it from the script and add what you like.

After you attempt to lockpick, the player who owns it unlocked it for me (testing). I got in the vehicle and as I got in, i saw “press H to hotwire” but I was able to start it regardless without hot wiring

and its not supposed to support player locked vehicles?

ive updated your resource and now cars i even own dont start up. anyway to fix it?

It does, i locked the car with this script:

(I use the unpatched version, need to update asap)
I locked the car, i used the lockpick, the car got unlocked and i started hotwiring. (the engine started earlier, but i use the unpatched version)

Someone that can help me out with the notification part?

1 Like

When I spawn a car from its garage, the engine does not start up.

1 Like

When spawning car with the /car command or esx_vehicleshop or esx_dmvschool the car is not working

@DanFrmSpace

Can you make a whitelist for cars that will be always open?

Guy’s you need to already have a system in place to toggle engine status. I did not include that into the script. However since it seems like majority of you don’t I will add a key to toggle engine status.

Yes, I can. Ill add that to the list of upcoming features!

Personnal car has closed too… need to add Only NPC car :smiley:

1 Like

basically just needs to check if its an npc car then do all this tbh

where can i find this inventory?

just updated to the newest version and now when i get into a vehicle or spawn one with /car the vehicle wont start